BY BEST DAMN ROOT BEER

Behind the BrewAt Best Damn Brewing Co.., we’re on a mission to bring you the best damn thing you’ve had all day. We called our Root beer mission “Throw back a throwback.” Our delicious, easy-drinking Best Damn Root Beer is aged on real vanilla beans during the brewing process for a full-flavored, well-balanced take on one of our favorite classic tastes. We hope you love it as much as we do. Cheers! see more...

• I hear this stuff is good. Is it true? 1 Answers
  • I hear about this all the time, but I've never had it bef...5 Answers
  • Is this comparable to not your fathers root beer?3 Answers
Best Damn Hard Root Beer 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles
Sorry, it isn't bought a six pack of bottles to try and first one gave me the squirts along with the terrible taste prefer not your daddy
Brooke N.
FORT MYERS, FL
I love root beer and this is amazing! Not Your Fathers Root Beer was a little more sweet but this is so much better! It's more mellow.
cassidy m.
Billings, MT
The after taste was so gross. this is not good and I don't recommend these to anyone. Thinking about them makes me want to throw up.
Mary P.
Thomasville, GA
I could drink way too many of these. Really good and smooth. I'm not a beer drinker but I could drink these while others drink beer.
Alicia K.
I hate beer but can drink these definitely good, goes down smoothly. Just don't try them in a root beer float, it tastes horrible.
Samantha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Not a fan. The after taste was very pleasing. I'm not a big fan of rootbeer though so my opinion really shouldn't matter lol
Jacoria L.
Montgomery , AL
Literally the best damn hard root beer around! It gives me a nice buzz and doesn’t leave me feeling sick. Super good flavor
This stuff is great for those who like drinking cough syrup. Otherwise, try another brand. This was a big disappointment.
Meredith M.
Jacksonville, AL
Love love love this stuff! I'm not a beer drinking but this taste just like root beer. It's become a favorite of mine.
Sara K.
Boca Raton, FL
This drink tries really hard to be root beer but just isn't. It tastes really artificial and just isn't my go-to drink.
Tori C.
Adams Center, NY
I hear about this all the time, but I've never had it before. Does it actually taste like root beer? I'm not a huge fan of beer, normally I'll drink Budlight if I drink beer. I love root beer soda though, so I'm just wondering what the taste is actually like.
Christine C.
Can someone compare these to Not Your Father's Root Beer for me, please? And also maybe the Coney Island one? Which is better and why? Also, do you recommend the Best Damn Root Beer in a bottle or a can?
Grace P.
Is this comparable to not your fathers root beer?
Is there caffeine in either best damn root beer or not your father's root beer?
Angela l.
Long Beach, CA
Are these really a hard alcohol root beer like a hard cider or just slightly week with a more root beer taste?