BY BEST DAMN ROOT BEER

Behind the BrewAt Best Damn Brewing Co.., we’re on a mission to bring you the best damn thing you’ve had all day. We called our Root beer mission “Throw back a throwback.” Our delicious, easy-drinking Best Damn Root Beer is aged on real vanilla beans during the brewing process for a full-flavored, well-balanced take on one of our favorite classic tastes. We hope you love it as much as we do. Cheers! see more...

• I hear this stuff is good. Is it true? 1 Answers
  • I hear about this all the time, but I've never had it bef...5 Answers
  • Is this comparable to not your fathers root beer?3 Answers
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
I'm not a fan of root beer, so that's why I gave this 3 stars. But the fact that this brand made this beer to taste EXACTLY like root beer is enough to give them props. If you love root beer, this will be your perfect alcoholic beverage.
Sophina A.
The taste can honestly be hit or miss depending on how you are feeling that day. I absolutely love root beer and I love this but sometimes there will be a bottle that is SUPER strong. Especially toward the end of the bottle. But that doesn't make it bad. I would definitely buy it again
Tabitha J.
I love this beer. It tastes just like root beer. it doesn't have s strong alcohol taste. It goes down real easy. This beer has a higher alcohol volume than regular beer also. love it. its mt New favorite for a backyard bash.
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
I love rootbeer and I love beer. Unfortunately, I do not love this. It has a bitter after taste, almost like burnt sugar and I just couldn't handle it. I was so excited to try it and I couldn't even drink one whole bottle.
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
I'm a fan. I think it's because I'm always going to the venue here for hockey and they sell this. It definitely grew on me. I think it tastes sweet. You do taste the alcohol (but it's not like it's a beer or anything lol), but it's not too overwhelming. Definitely good to make root beer floats with. YUM 😋
Heather G.
Little Rock, AR
If you love alcohol and you love root beer, this is the product for you. You can slightly taste the alcohol in the first one, but after that it will taste like regular root beer, if that makes sense. It is good and one of the cheapest hard root beers you can buy. I recommend.
Hanna S.
If you like beer, you might not like this. If you love Mug root beer, you will. To me this tastes exactly like Mug root beer, with little to no alcoholic taste at all. If you want a hard root beer, Not Your Father's is ten times better. This does the job of being alcohol that tastes like root beer but it's nothing special.
Jennifer T.
Pretty good! Definitely has a root beer flavor but does have a slightly strange after taste. I prefer "not your fathers root beer" however if it is not in stock, this is my second go to brand. (And it makes an excellent adult root beer float!)
Heather M.
This is pretty damn good! It has a root beer after taste which is awesome except I feel like I taste the alcohol and it's like vodka...which I hate vodka but it's bareable with the root beer taste!
Milena M.
Puyallup , WA
Unfortunately not the best damn root beer. It has a strange aftertaste that I couldn't get over. If you're looking for a an actually good hard root beer, pick up Coney Island! It was the first I tried and is still the best!
Tori C.
Adams Center, NY
I hear about this all the time, but I've never had it before. Does it actually taste like root beer? I'm not a huge fan of beer, normally I'll drink Budlight if I drink beer. I love root beer soda though, so I'm just wondering what the taste is actually like.
Christine C.
Can someone compare these to Not Your Father's Root Beer for me, please? And also maybe the Coney Island one? Which is better and why? Also, do you recommend the Best Damn Root Beer in a bottle or a can?
Grace P.
Is this comparable to not your fathers root beer?
Is there caffeine in either best damn root beer or not your father's root beer?
Angela l.
Long Beach, CA
Are these really a hard alcohol root beer like a hard cider or just slightly week with a more root beer taste?