Best Damn Cherry Cola Ale uploaded by Shelby B.Best Damn Cherry Cola Ale uploaded by Holly S.
3 colors available

BY BEST DAMN CHERRY COLA

Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Let me first state that I am NOT a fan of beer. I despise the taste, especially the aftertaste. My husband bought this for us to try. I tried it. It was alright going down. It tastes like cherry-flavored beer. Like Cheerwine but mixed with beer. It's the after taste that is really awful, if you don't like beer. If you like beer, it won't be a problem! It's pretty sweet tasting so if you're looking for a beer that isn't sweet, this won't be it. I think I'll stick to my liquor!
Krissy R.
Krissy R.
Loves Park, IL
This is sold out everywhere in my city! If you are not a fan of cherry cola you won't be a fan of this... I only say that because many people who have complained of this "beer" aren't a huge fan of cherry cola to begin with. There is no beer or alcohol taste to this at all and can be very dangerous 😜
Kate L.
Kate L.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Doesn't even taste like there's alcohol in this! Which, could be a good thing or a dangerous thing. LOL. Tastes just like I'm drinking a cherry cola. So awesome and would recommend to anyone who likes soda but doesn't necessarily like the taste of beer! Drink responsibly!
Genesis S.
Genesis S.
Dayton, TX
By far the best beer I have ever had tastes exactly like coke!! I recommend this beer to any one who says beer is gross and this will change there minds completely overall they have different types of flavored also which is great for others who aren't fans of cherry cola
Emilie L.
Emilie L.
This beverage is so yummy! It tastes like really cherry cola and I love it. It is pretty decently priced, the same as like a craft beer ($10 for a 6 pack) and I think it is worth every penny. I would definitely buy again.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Cypress, TX
I have been Loving this! It really does taste like cherry cola. So it goes well with all kinds of summery foods. I'm not a big fan of the root beer ales that have been going around, but this is great!
Christina H.
Christina H.
Champaign, IL
I got these from my mom and at first I loved them! There's a great cherry cola taste but the after taste is really off putting. I usually love hard sodas but I won't be purchasing this again.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Bradenton, FL
I enjoy these when they are ice cold and they do a nice job replicating the cherry cola flavor. I think however theres still some room for improvement.
Jill J.
Jill J.
Munhall, PA
I think it tastes like watered down Dr. Pepper but I still drank it. I purchased it in a variety pack. I do t know that I would buy a 6 pack of it.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
It was ok... I wasn't a huge fan of the flavor. I couldn't place it but it didn't taste as much like cherry cola as I would have liked.