BY BEST DAMN APPLE ALE

Behind the Brew Best Damn Brewing Co. is on a mission to bring you the best damn thing you've had all day. We'll do whatever it takes to bring you great tasting, easy-to-drink, well-crafted brews that we hope you love as much as we do!"I love mediocre brews." - No one everAKA the "who's the man" pack. see more...

Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
I bought this in a create your own 6 pack and I'm glad I only bought 1! The flavor is decent, but it isn't my favorite. I prefer Redd's over this. I do like this brand, but this particular ale was too much. I felt like it was trying too hard.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Bala Cynwyd, Pa
I myself am not a huge ale fan but my roommate is and drinks it all the time. She says that this brand is pretty good but definitely not her favorite
Bridgette T.
Bridgette T.
Really good but taste like any other Apple ale to me! I like smith forge the best
Christina H.
Christina H.
Champaign, IL
I was nervous to try this after trying the Best Damn Cherry Cola. But I figured this was a basic apple ale and I should give it a chance.

Horrible idea. I took one swig and drained the rest in the sink. I had my friend try it. She made a face as if she had drank something rancid.

Even worse than the Cherry Cola. The last 5 will probably be taken to a house party and forgotten.
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
How does this compare to angry orchards?
Nadine S.
Nadine S.
Bountiful, UT
Is this Apple Ale Gluten Free
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Billings, MT
Does this have a syrup sweet after taste like a lot of ciders do, or is this closer to a beer/ale in flavor with apple undertones?