Best Buy Restaurant Style 30 Ct Tortillas Flour 54  Poly Bag

Best Buy Restaurant Style 30 Ct Tortillas Flour 54 Poly Bag

BY BEST BUY FOODS #34 in Tortillas

For questions or comments, go to tortillaproductcomment.com see more...

Best Buy Restaurant Style 30 Ct Tortillas Flour 54  Poly Bag
Best Buy Restaurant Style 30 Ct Tortillas Flour 54 Poly Bag
Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
Flour tortillas are the best kind. I can literally eat these things plain right out of the bag like that the only bad thing is when it's all gone lol I have no complaints about them ever I would recommend to everyone because there's so many way to include them into food!
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
I love any kind of tortillas. Whether it be corn tortillas or flour tortillas , I love them both. So I tried these tortillas and what do you know, I loved them. I for sure recommend to anyone and everyone who eats tortillas
Audbrey M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Tortillas are difficult to find that are tasty and inexpensive. Well this one is a good value and has met my families expectations. They are surprisingly healthy too. Yes I'd recommend them to my family and friends.
Kelsey H.
These tortillas taste really good. I was impressed since I bought them online. They were full of moisture and didn't go bad quickly. I really liked this product and it was a great price.
Denise B.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this product my children and I love Mexican food so you cannot have Mexican without tortilla shells hands down the best shells on the market
Sarah G.
These are the best to make tacos at home because they are cheap and healthiest since they are made from corn
Stephanie A.
Norwalk, CA
Gotta love tortillas, so delicious!! Perfect amount for the price. A lot goes a long way!