BY BEST BUY FOODS #40 in Bacon

Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I love this bacon and it is not real greasy like other bacons that I have tried. The price is very reasonable and I recommend this to anyone that want a good tasting bacon. My entire family have started eating this bacon because of my recommendation.
V Chor P.
Not too bad, my husband likes it, my not a fan of bacon much. It's a good value for the product, I just feel like there were a little bit too fatty on the other hand would I purchase again, maybe not since this brand isn't to popular.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
I bought this at the 99 cent store but it wasn't 99 cents it was about $1.99 it was pretty good . But I love love love bacon . So I don't know if it was good or just the love of bacon.
Alex L.
The quality is not as good as its rivals, but is a cheaper alternative. It has more fatty pieces than what I am used to, so there is less bacon left over to eat once cooked.
Valentina V.
Daytona beach , FL
I haven't used this but I think they are good, I don't even know the prices but it is food!! And bacon!!
Brittany K.
Abilene, TX
Tastes great and u absolutely love the hickory taste personally. Who doesn't love bacon?!? Amazingness
Zaira G.
San Ysidro, CA
Best Buy Hickory Smoked Sliced Bacon delicioso šŸ¤¤ en un buen desayuno šŸ³ šŸ„ž nos hace perder la dieta pero sabe muy bien recomendado !
Luisa F.
Good bacon for burgers. Smoky flavor that goes well with scramble eggs in breakfest. Good price.