ElectronicsTelevisionBest Buy
China Ltd Lt55 Py60 Insignia - 48" Class - (476" Diag) - Led - 1080p - Smart - Hdtv Roku Tv - Black

by Best Buy

Insignia NS-48DR510NA17 LED Roku HDTV: Enjoy your favorite shows and movies in Full HD with this 48-inch Insignia Roku HDTV. Dual-band Wi-Fi connectivity provides wireless streaming from more than 2,000 channels and provides you with access to over 250,000 movies and television shows. You can even personalize the home screen for easy navigation of this Insignia Roku HDTV.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Best Buy China Ltd Lt55 Py60 Insignia™ - 48" Class - (47.6" Diag.) - Led - 1080p - Smart - Hdtv Roku Tv - Black!
How would you rate this product?
Justin R.
Bartlesville, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like insignia as it is inexpensive but still a great product. Then adding the roku feature just enhances the appeal as roku is very user friendly and super helpful when streaming media content. Would strongly recommend this or any insignia TV with roku!
Jeffrey L.
Anaheim, CA
Best Buy China Ltd Lt55 Py60 Insignia™ - 48" Class - (47.6" Diag.) - Led - 1080p - Smart - Hdtv Roku Tv - Black uploaded by Jeffrey L.
We love our Insignia Roku TV. We’ve had this TV for about 4 years now and it’s been absolutely perfect for our bedroom. It’s nice not to have to hook up additional accessories to have a smart tv for streaming services. It’s the perfect size for our master bedroom and it has good sound as well. Highly recommend to all.
Taylor M.
Bath, PA
I thought my tv was 49 inches but 48 is the only thing that came up. I love this tv and will only get roku from now on. I do have internet issues with the tv but I don’t think it has anything with the tv itself. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! You can always find great deals on these tvs.
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
We bought this tv for our sons play room and it’s awesome. It’s Best Buy’s house brand and it is great picture quality and also smart for his Netflix addiction. Very affordable and easy to work. It compares to the big name brands
Carmen C.
El Paso, TX
Got this Tv as a Christmas present in n 2017. I can say that its the best Christmas present ive ever gotten. I love all the features, and that it has a small simple remote instead of a big bulky one with a million buttons. Love all the apps you can install. Definitely keeps all the family entertained👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👍
Melissa M.
Maiden, NC
My Insignia Roku TV was an amazing purchase! I got it on-sale a year ago for a black Friday deal. The size is perfect and the picture is clear as can be! I love having all of my apps on my tv ready to go and easy to use. I can easily switch from netflix to something else!
Toni H.
I love this TV, I have it in my bedroom and it is so easy to operate! The brand is top notch!
Stephanie V.
Wilmington, NC
I've had this tv for a year and I love it. I use it all the time. The fact that it's a smart tv makes it even better.
Emily F.
116 oakridge dr
Love this tv. Such an upgrade from the last one I had. Great quality picture and sound. Such a good buy and will definitely bring all my friends over to watch games and movies! Thanks for allowing my friends a great picture to watch!
Rachel M.
Bay , AR
I have this tv and it is awesome. Presinstalled Roku and wifi ready. It has a great picture and compares to brand name products. All I had to do to set it up was sceew in the legs and plug it it. I'd recommend over others any day.

Looking for your answer?