Best Buy Bones Deer Antler 7-9 Regular 7-9 Inch

by Best Buy Bones

Deer antler dog chew treats. 7 to 9 inch regular Free roam, all-natural, pharmaceutical grade deer/elk antlers. Deer antler dog chew treats. 7 to 9 inch regular. Deer Antler: Size: 7-9 /Regular

Trying to find something safe and helpful with our puppies chewing and digging. How safe are these if they tear it up or pieces bteak off? Shes an outside dog and i def need to find something to distract her when we aren't home during the day or at night, but want it to be healthy and safe for her as well
I have an American bully and I bought the dingo bone for aggressive chewers it took him 1 hour and 30 min to chew that all up ! Usually with just a regular bone it takes 10-15 min I am trying to find. Bone that will last a long time and he will enjoy. The antlers I see a lot of but there is no flavor or anything and I'm not sure how well he will like it and I don't no if it will be waste of money. I am stuck in a rut I DIFF NEED HELO WITH FINDING THE RIGHT BONES FOR HIM TO CHEW AND LAST LONGER PLZ HELP AND SEE IF ANYONE COUKD GUIDE ME IN THE RIGHT WAY !!! THANK YOU AGAIN SO MUCH !!!!
Do your dogs really chew on these? Or would it be a waste of money?i have an American bully and he chews up every bone i have bought. I no that's what dogs do but I need help before I blow 20.00 on a pc of deer antler or anything Similar to it. Thanks again
Start your review of Best Buy Bones Deer Antler 7-9 Regular 7-9 Inch!
Veronica D.
Roselle, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I bought one of these for my fur kid he is about 62 lb of chewing amazing he chews through everything Hooves don't even last a full day but this does keep him entertained
Steph B.
My dog will chew on these if a bully stick is. It around, but this is not his favorite. We still have one from months ago and he just doesn't enjoy them. It was more expensive than other dog chews and I would not buy it again.
Whitney C.
Temecula, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are so much better than bones! When I lived with 2 out mixes, they'd destiny bones in an hour and there were splinters everywhere. These don't splinter and they last months!
Stacy A.
Medina, OH
My dogs really love these! I let them saok in chicken broth and they can't get enough!
Monica B.
Greenwood, MO
I so wanted to give this product more stars because it is a great product EXCEPT if you have a breed like bully and can chew up Kongs. It did not splinter and he loved it (almost to the point of obession lol) it only lasted him about 4 hours and then he had it down to a size that he could swallow whole.
Sinead M.
Malvern, PA
My dogs LOVE these antlers. We typically soak them in beef broth and the dogs gnaw on them for hours! They are also super durable and last week, sometimes even months! This is a great treat for dogs of any size, I buy them again and again!
Courtney M.
TISHOMINGO, OK
LOVED this! Brought several for my dogs on Christmas and lasted several weeks before beginning to wear!
Mollie B.
Raleigh, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My doggies love these and this is the first "bone" that has lasted for more than a week! I am an over-protective dog mom and I feel safe giving these to my pups. When they get to be about 3 inches I throw them away so they don't choke on them. Very digest-able and they have never caused any upset tummies either!
Nikki F.
Youngsville, NC
I have 2 heavy chewers at home. I feel like I can be sure that they are chewing on something safe. They are durable and last a lot longer than bones or rawhides. I would recommend these for ALL dog owners!
Kelly G.
N Ft Myers, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Antlers are great chew toys for dogs. Durable and dogs love them. Doesn’t make a mess
Ask a question to the Influenster community...