BY BEST BUY BONES

NATURE'S OWN NATURALLY SHED DEER ANTLER DOG CHEW see more...

• Does the dog eat these? Are they okay? One of my dogs is ...4 Answers
  • How long do these last????9 Answers
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
My pups absolutely love these! My boxer is allergic to just about everything including rawhide and my dachshund has a sensitive stomach. They are very few treats and chewies they can have. These are great and lasts about a month between my two.
Jessica F.
Leitchfield, KY
This has to be the best chew bone for dogs of all sizes! I've got two dogs who chew on stuff none stop and we have had our Deer Antleraged bones for over two years. I would highly recommend this product for anyone who has several dogs.
Mindi C.
Ames, IA
These are great for any age dog or dogs with stomach issues! They are very hard and durable! My black labs have had the same antlers for over 5 years and they are still going strong!
Alyssa I.
Temperance, MI
Oh my gosh my rottie loved these!! Antlers were the only thing that we would buy for him to chew on and he would get through them in about two days!!
Sharon H.
Goodlettsville, TN
A little more pricier that other bones, but worth it. It gives my dog something she enjoys and last longer.
Carolyn B.
Westborough, Ma
These are very popular with our 2 dogs. They last for a very long time and are great for chewing!
Christina D.
Hot Springs, AR
Best thing ever! My dog loves these! He will chew on one for hours. Gives me a break! Lol
Aeron M.
How long do these last????
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does the dog eat these? Are they okay? One of my dogs is a 10 month old pup and the other is a 6 yr old that has a sensitive stomach.