BY BEST BUY BONES

Ingredients: Beef pizzle. All-Natural Odor-Free and Comes From Free-Range Grass Fed Cattle. Usda Inspected and Certified. Promotes Healthy Teeth and Gums. 100 Percent Beef and Fully Digestible. Hormone and Pesticide Free. No Additives or Preservatives. Size: 6/Jumbo. see more...

• We have tried bully sticks that claim they are "odor free". Are t...1 Answers
mandy s.
mandy s.
Bellingham, WA
This is my pups favorite treat!!! They don't last very long because she just devours them. I get them at mud bay 2 for like 3.99. I like them better than raw hide. We also get them for our small dog and he loves it too.
Ginnie K.
Ginnie K.
Alexandria, VA
My dog loves this! They're not completely odor-free but you have to know what you're getting into with getting bully sticks. It's definitely a great alternative to raw hide.
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
My dog love to eat this he really love to eat all kind of flavor i definitely recommend this
Noelle R.
Noelle R.
Endicott, NY
Pet Lover Expert
Bully sticks are great for keeping a teething dog off shoes or furniture!!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Charlotte, NC
My dog loves to chew on these bones for hours. They're not messy and don't smell bad so I will definitely re buy
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Bully Sticks are my dogs favorite treat! I love getting them for them because I know they are good for them and keep them busy! Great if your dog loves to chew!!!
Carlie l.
Carlie l.
Best chew for your doggies! easy to digest and not horrible for their stomach like raw hide
Katie C.
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
We have tried bully sticks that claim they are "odor free". Are these really odor free?