BY BEST BUY #3 in Electronics Stores

Shop Best Buy for electronics, computers, appliances, cell phones, video games & more new tech. In-store pickup & free shipping on thousands of products.

• Do you prefer to buy games from Best Buy or Gamestop?148 Answers
  • Best Buy has came a long way from where it used to be though. And t...4 Answers
  • Does Best Buy have better offers and deals than, say a place like W...22 Answers
Best Buy
  • "Whenever I have a question about my iPhone or Macbook I also go to BestBuy first because they always have the answers I need!" in 542 reviews
  • "some times i get a little frustrated because it seems as if i know more about most of the items then the employees and their prices are slightly high but it gets the job done if we need something in a pinch!" in 399 reviews
  • "The rewards program is great but customer service needs to improve...atleast at the best buy near me, there is never any staff around and takes about 20-30 minutes to find one who can help you." in 321 reviews
  • "I had to close it because of their annual fee, I had spoken to a Customer Service Rep about it and she had told me the only way to get rid of the annual fee was to close the account entirely which was something that I didn't want to do because I wanted to keep my credit report in good standing." in 216 reviews
  • "I go here whenever I need anything electronic related...I think the service is great and I love that they have geek squad to help with my computer" in 97 reviews
Sarai V.
Sarai V.
Streamwood, IL
While buying a computer for college I didn't know what to get, so I went to Best Buy. As soon as I waked into the store an employee asked if I needed help with anything. I told him I needed a portable computer for work and school. He showed me the MacBook Air options and immediately I couldn't resist on purchasing it. The employees were very nice and helpful. The laptop itself has been really easy to work with and the battery lasts a long time. The image quality is amazing.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Techie Expert
Best Buy is an okay store, I mean great for electronics but realistically they are pretty much always crowded, people that work there don't want to help you unless you are spending like $500+ dollars, and the security guys always act like you just walked in to steal something.

Honestly if you pay attention you can get way better deals at Walmart or Target. Sometimes they have a sale you can't beat but that is far and few between.
Christopher M.
Christopher M.
Bergenfield, NJ
This is my go-to electronics and home entertainment store. I honestly have nothing bad to say about it. The stores in my area have friendly knowledgeable staffs and well kept stores. On the rare occasion that I've needed to return something, I never got a difficult time from the customer service rep. I always recommend Best Buy to anyone looking for anything related to electronics or home entertainment.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Dallas, TX
I have always had a pretty good experience at Best Buy. They have a stellar return policy, which I am a big fan of (because we all know that sometimes when you buy new tech, it doesn't work like you expect). Sometimes I find that their products are more expensive than other places, and they don't have a whole lot of great sales. I do like their customer service, and I always find myself going back.
Maria Zobel B.
Maria Zobel B.
I love bestbuy! They always have a great deals. They have weekly ads where you can check whats new whats on sale. But then sometimes when you got a product on sale then after 2-3 weeks that product will have more discounts its like every week they tend to sale stuffs. you really need to be smart in choosing products and wait for their big sale. haha
Sieu P.
Sieu P.
Damascus , Or
Best Buy is great, especially if you use their rewards program. I'm an elite plus member and I get around 45 days to return or exchange anything. I shop there without worrying and have spent quite a bit of change.

Pro tip; buy the open boxes, usually a steep discount for a minor scratch that you'll end up getting anyways on most products.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Escondido , CA
I like bestbuy, it's definitely my go to after target. Sometimes, they have exclusives to CD albums that other stores don't have access and my boyfriend just loves that! I like that college students also get student discounts of certain things as long as you sign up for it. They send you student discount coupons every month!
Katie P.
Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Best Buy has a big selection. The customer service has been hit or miss but the online shopping is very easy to use so you don't have to go to the store. Definitely do a price comparison. Sometimes Best Buy has the lowest prices but not always. They often have sales and deals so keep your eye on their site.
Tal A.
Tal A.
I LOVE THIS PLACE. ITS SO CHILL. Sometimes I just walk in to look at things I saw 1000 times. Still wonders me. It has almost everything I need. Got my beats and Polaroid camera there and thousands of Xbox games. Never lets u down. In my store, workers actually care and help u.
MaryCaroline G.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Relatively helpful staff. They take forever to get their online orders for pickup ready though. Customer service is okay. Also, geek squad will rip you off on your trade ins, so don't take their offers without some rebuttal. Typically you can get them to up your offer.
Jess B.
Jess B.
Westmoreland, TN
Do you prefer to buy games from Best Buy or Gamestop?
misty b.
misty b.
Daytona Beach, FL
What is was your last purchase at Best Buy and how long ago?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
What was the last item you bought at best buy? Did you get a good deal?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
What do you usually buy at best buy?
Kimesha D.
Kimesha D.
What have you bought from Best Buy?