BY BEST BULLY STICKS

Himalayan Dog Chew The Himalayan Dog Chew is a very hard type of chew. Although it is considered a cheese, it is incredibly durable. Depending on the size and eating habits of your dog, it is the longest lasting chew you will find. Your dog must work the end of the treat for hours, softening it with their mouths before small pieces of it can be slowly scraped off. It is 100% natural with no preservatives. When you give your dog this chew, you know that you are providing them with hours of high quality eating entertainment. Features: Very hard, very durable chew 100% All Natural Long lasting Variety of sizes to fit the needs of all dogs Item Specifications: Flavor: Cheese Sizes: Small: Contains 3-5 pieces, total weight 3.5oz Best for dogs 15lbs or less Medium: Contains 1 piece, total weight 2.5oz Best for dogs 15-35lbs Large: Contains 1 piece, total weight 3.5oz Best for dogs 35-55lbs XLarge: Contains 1 piece, total weight 6.0oz Best for dogs 55-70lbs Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein: min 52.6% Crude Fat: min 0.9% Ash: max 6.0% Moisture: max 10.2% Ingredients: 100% Yak and Cow Milk. Salt and lime juice used to cut the product into pieces. see more...

Rita W.
Rita W.
I purchased this at a local pet supply boutique for my 15 pound dog, who is a power chewer. Although he is a small dog, I didn't buy the small sized chews because I was worried if it gets too small, it may be a choking hazard. I don't know if my concern is warranted or not, but he didn't have any problem chewing this.

What I love about this chew is that it lasts for an extremely long time. My dog chews on it for about 30 minutes to an hour, leaves it, and comes back to it later, like a day or two later, and starts chewing where he left off, just as happy to have it as when I first gave it to him. With every chew session, only a tiny bit of the chew is eroded, which is great. It hasn't made him sick, or upset his stomach, or anything like that.

I have read that others have put the chews in the microwave, I have not tried this yet. But when it becomes pretty small sized, I will try that in hopes to reduce the choking hazard risk and extend the life of the chew.
Krystin B.
Krystin B.
Crown Point, IN
Oh em gee!!!! My dog is OBSESSED!! She goes through them pretty quickly for being an eight pound dog... So I get her the big one to last longer!! She is seriously in love with these things.. The only downfall is that they are quite expensive... Wish I could run into a sale on these somewhere!
Lydia S.
Lydia S.
These are by far the best chews for my mini schnauzer. He LOVES them and they last a pretty good amount of time. He won't eat the whole thing in one sitting by any means. When they get into a bite size, you can microwave them for about 40 seconds and they blow up so its not a choking hazard!!
Savannah L.
Savannah L.
Franklin, TN
We saw these one day at the pet store and had to let our pup try it! I didn't realize until we got home that you put them in the microwave so they turn into a puff! Itwas almost like the microwaveable pork skin things that us humans eat! She loved it and of course it was so crumbly and messy!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Federal way, WA
I have bought this product multiple times because my two yorkies absolutely love them! they are perfect for dogs and keep them occupied for hours
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
This product is fantastic! It's my dogs favorite thing to chew on. My dog originally didn't want anything to do with it but after a month or so he was all over it (he got more adult teeth we're guessing). You can microwave it and it becomes this super crunchy treat. I like to do that when it's too small for him to chew on safely.
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Evans, GA
Great chew for my lab. He usually eats it down to about an inch. I haven't tried popping the end yet in the microwave but maybe I will next time. Also, my dog is 75lbs but I never buy the bigger ones when I can save money and the dog is still happy! Worth the splurge for the 3 pack too!
Kylie I.
Kylie I.
Spring Hill , TN
I liked these a lot to begin with. they did not last very long in my household but the dogs seemed to like it. I had to stop giving it to them because my German shepherd starting puking after he would have one. definitely not for strong chewers with sensitive stomachs
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Federal Way, WA
Our dog is a heavy chewer and he loves these chewies. Not only do they keep him occupied but they're actually compressed cheese so they're digestible and healthy. When it's almost gone you can pop them in the microwave and ir turns into a big cheese puff for your dog! No money wasted here :)
Mellie M.
Mellie M.
Minneapolis, MN
One of my favorite chews for my dog. She is only 9lbs but can go through rawhide or bully bone in under 30 mins. These last a week or more. They are a bit messy but don't leave your pup with horrible breath like the bully bones