Best Bully Sticks 6 Inch Standard Bully Sticks - 50 Pack uploaded by Amanda S.

BY BEST BULLY STICKS

Bully Sticks 6 Inch Dog Chew Bully Stick - 50 Pack see more...

Buy on BestBul...
Autumn H.
These all natural chews are fantastic! My dogs jump for them when they see the bags being opened! I Love that I can give them something that I know won't hurt them in the long run. 4 stars only because of the smell!
Vanessa W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I currently have 4 large dogs that LOVE to be under foot. If I can stand a chance at cleaning the house or doing anything, really, I need to keep them occupied. Enter: Best Bully Sticks.

I've been in the dog rescue world for a few years and we are sort of maniacal in our desire for the best treats for our kids. I would not buy bully sticks from any other brand than BBS. Ever.

Their customer service is TOP NOTCH. Their products are the best quality.

I don't typically spend extra on the odor free ones because it doesn't bother me. The 12" keep my pups busy the longest but my two girls like the 6" ones just fine.

Love love love these!
Amanda S.
Delran, NJ
One of the better brands that I've tried! keeps my little Pekingese busy for hours, no gross smell, don't cause a mess like other brands, love these & so does she!! Would recommend to other dog owners!