Best Brands Numbers 4' x 4' Interactive Activity Floor Mat

Best Brands Numbers 4' x 4' Interactive Activity Floor Mat: Combines learning numbers with a colorful, bright play area Made of soft EVA foam Connects to the Alphabet and Shapes Play Mats (sold separately) Assembly required; interlocking pieces makes it a snap to assemble see more...

• Is my cat the only one visually attached to this map and loves to...1 Answers
Elizabeth J.
Stockton, CA
Have these in my son little play corner and they're very comfortable the only problem I have is that he takes every number of its spots and I find them all over my house. But he's definitely learning his numbers after I repeat to him what number it is
Shea C.
Tellico Plns, TN
The bane of my existence right now. But in all honesty my child loves them. The play room floor is nothing but the foam mats. They are interactive and great for activities.
rosa g.
Bridgeton, NJ
This is just a life saver for moms! Its safe and entertainig for kids! Use this as a toy for my child to play on and rven take naps on because its so spungy and thick.
cid S.
Midway Park, NC
They make me mad when they are all over the house but my kids absolutely loves them so thats what is important!
Mayra Ale G.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this for my baby. She is starting to crawl. I put her toys there and she sits and plays. I love it.
Ivana M.
Raleigh , NC
Mega Parent Expert
This is a must have product! Specially when the baby's start to crawl around! Was really helpful
Ashane B.
Canton , OH
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter loves her mat, she has the numbers and the letters. Now that she's talking more she's trying to say the letter as she picks up her favorite one, it's so cute. These mats really are good for fun learning time.
Jessica R.
A must have when u have kids running around. My little one has this and it great. Also teaching them numbers.
Ashley R.
My kids love this! It lasted a long time even with a chewer (definitely a texture kid) it didn't break off in chunks like previous similar mats and they still insisted on keeping parts of it after so long
nina f.
Bronx, NY
I love this may. I have the alphabet one and my daughter enjoyed it..
nina f.
Bronx, NY
Is my cat the only one visually attached to this map and loves to scratch it ?