Best Brands Numbers 4' x 4' Interactive Activity Floor Mat

Best Brands Numbers 4' x 4' Interactive Activity Floor Mat: Combines learning numbers with a colorful, bright play area Made of soft EVA foam Connects to the Alphabet and Shapes Play Mats (sold separately) Assembly required; interlocking pieces makes it a snap to assemble see more...

• Is my cat the only one visually attached to this map and loves to...1 Answers
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Stockton, CA
Have these in my son little play corner and they're very comfortable the only problem I have is that he takes every number of its spots and I find them all over my house. But he's definitely learning his numbers after I repeat to him what number it is
rosa g.
rosa g.
Bridgeton, NJ
This is just a life saver for moms! Its safe and entertainig for kids! Use this as a toy for my child to play on and rven take naps on because its so spungy and thick.
cid S.
cid S.
Midway Park, NC
They make me mad when they are all over the house but my kids absolutely loves them so thats what is important!
Mayra Ale G.
Mayra Ale G.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this for my baby. She is starting to crawl. I put her toys there and she sits and plays. I love it.
Ivana M.
Ivana M.
Raleigh , NC
Mega Parent Expert
This is a must have product! Specially when the baby's start to crawl around! Was really helpful
Ashane B.
Ashane B.
Canton , OH
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter loves her mat, she has the numbers and the letters. Now that she's talking more she's trying to say the letter as she picks up her favorite one, it's so cute. These mats really are good for fun learning time.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
My kids love this! It lasted a long time even with a chewer (definitely a texture kid) it didn't break off in chunks like previous similar mats and they still insisted on keeping parts of it after so long
Candace S.
Candace S.
Shelby Gap, KY
I was not sure about this product until I bought it and gave it a try. It's a great buy my son loved it. It's not as big of a mess as I thought.
Rocio b C.
Rocio b C.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert
My little one loves this he's always playing with it I love knowing that he is also learning at the same time its so cute and colorful
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
A must have when u have kids running around. My little one has this and it great. Also teaching them numbers.
nina f.
nina f.
Bronx, NY
Is my cat the only one visually attached to this map and loves to scratch it ?