Best Brands Eye Shadow Set-

by Best Brands

Are the eyeshadows matte?
How do you know what eye shadow fits best on you? I have tried different colors and none seem to look good on me
Start your review of Best Brands Eye Shadow Set-!
It's ok for the shimmer but these eyeshadows aren't very pigmented. I honestly wouldn't recommend this product.
Opp
I wear this all the time it stays on long enough for me which I’m not much of a makeup person but I love it!
High Point
Awesome colors and great pigment! Just wish it lasted a little longer, I’m sure with an eye primer it would.
Best Brands Eye Shadow Set- uploaded by Maira J.
Love this Eye shadow Set its the best Brand you can buy its very affordable πŸ’•πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ and very easy to use...
Meridian, MS
Received for Christmas from one of my friends and can’t wait to try it out to let her know how it is
Wilmington, DE
It has mattes colors and well as shimmering, very soft and very pretty, I give this product two πŸ‘πŸ‘
oldsmar
Purchased at: Walgreens
Not the best pigment. You really have to build it up. Blends okay. REALLY need to work to blend.
Booneville
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this palette on the daily. For work. For date nights. It’s definitely my go to. ❀️
Los Angeles, CA
I really love it... you i like so much the natural color and this pallet it is perfect...
Windermere, FL
This palette is amazing! You might have to put on a little more product than with expensive brands but its totally worh it! For this price is a great option! Great size you can take it with yoy if you are traveling! These colora are basics for almost every look!