Best Brands Eye Shadow Set-

by Best Brands

Are the eyeshadows matte?
How do you know what eye shadow fits best on you? I have tried different colors and none seem to look good on me
Start your review of Best Brands Eye Shadow Set-!
Baton Rouge, LA
I like this ice shadow by not being such a big brain it is very inexpensive eyeshadow it comes on very smoothly and if you have a dark complected skin tone it is great for you because the smooth texture just bring out the eyeshadow
MY FAVORITE!!! Got this product from Walmart and I use it every day! I love the glitter eyeshadows in this! It is once again, affordable and surpassed my expectations. I highly recommend. Good for a glittery brown Smokey eye!
united States
Surprisingly this little pallet is a tiny slice of eyeshadow heaven. For being so cheap the colors are beautiful. They look very natural. Only thing is you need to wear a eyeshadow primer underneath.
St Paul
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using the light brown eyeshadow color as a shadow on my nose and eyes. I sometimes use the darker color to do my eyebrows to match the color of my hair sometimes.
Lucedale, MS
This is perfect for beginners and also for when we want to add just a little color but not be so bold. Nude always does the trick. It stays on and doesn’t rub off easily
New Plymouth, OH
I have nothing bad to say about this pallet though the collars are not out of like neutral as I thought they be there all more darker shades so I use this as a fall pallet because it's more for collared I got it pretty cheap I found it not in the make up while but at the checkout line is where they had it stored glam and beauty 12 colors
Lagrange, IN
Best Brands Eye Shadow Set- uploaded by Tiffany B.
I bought these on a whim because I was having a bad day and makeup makes me happy. When I got around to actually trying it, it was not what I expected it to be. The only colors that held their own were the dark ones. There are so many other palettes that are worth the extra few bucks, I would not recommend this one.
San Jose, CA
I was really disappointed after buying this. The colors were not at all pigmented and I had to add a ton of primer to make them even slightly show up. Maybe there was just something wrong with my pallet? I haven’t bought another one because of how poorly my pallet worked. I might buy another one just to make sure I didn’t just get a bad pallet. When I do I will update my review with the results as well as add photos.
Sanger , CA
Omg where do I start with this pallet! I just love it! It's long lasting. You could get it for a pretty good price & you could find this at Walmart or target. The colors are so rich on color. I would so recommend this product to all my friends.
panma city beach
I like this shadow for an everyday look , but I am a more bold color type of person. These shades are good for a smoky eye look. They are not as pigmented as I thought they would be , but they still work very good.