Best Brands Eye Shadow Set-

by Best Brands

Are the eyeshadows matte?
How do you know what eye shadow fits best on you? I have tried different colors and none seem to look good on me
Start your review of Best Brands Eye Shadow Set-!
Charlotte
Purchased at: Walmart
A perfect dupe and fairly cheap, I got this product for a dollar at Walmart in the clearance aisle! Whereas this product does have some flaws with certain colors, iwas fairly shocked on how strong the pigmentation of the colors was! Very easy to blend and great for everyday looks and night looks
So I got this a while ago and have yet to throw it away. The color pallet I was excited for because I love a neutral eye. I searched it and it seemed a little chalky. I was like okay I'll give this a shot. My brushes didn't pick up a thing. There was very little color pay off and I was very disappointed. I will not be recommending this to anyone and I hope whoever does have this that they had a better experience.
BAKERSFIELD
Best Brands Eye Shadow Set- uploaded by Jay G.
Personally i thought this palette was not good quality when i saw it at the store ,but when I bought it I was surprised..you can tell difference between colors and glitter..the colors it has are just wow..i absolutely recommend it . I have gone looking for this palette several times and actually keep buying it ..thats how much I like it ..♡
Goose creek, SC
Best Brands Eye Shadow Set- uploaded by Victoria G.
Best Brands Eye Shadow Set- uploaded by Victoria G.
This pallet was something I found in the check out isle of Walmart. It was about five dollars so I decided why not at least try it. Some of the matte shades aren't really pigmented. The shimmer ones are definitely better in my opinion. For the price it's not a bad deal.
Richmond, VA
Best Brands Eye Shadow Set- uploaded by Ally S.
Best Brands Eye Shadow Set- uploaded by Ally S.
I got this pallet at Walmart on sale for $2. It’s is so pigmented and blends so nicely! Application is beyond easy! Has matte and shimmer shades. Shadow does last and not a lot of kickback! I bought two when they were on sale and i would buy again in a heart beat!
Best Brands Eye Shadow Set- uploaded by Rose B.
It is a good choice if you like your makeup subtle I find that the dark ones are the only ones that stay well even with an eyelid primer the lift colors just didnt stand out like I was hoping they would
Towanda , KS
I bought this in the Walmart clearance section. I mean I paid only a dollar for it so for the price I think it's OK. Shadows do not have a lot of pigment they are kind of difficult to blend. The shimmery shadows in these are awful I would not re-purchase this but I'm also not gonna throw it away because I love the colors in it.
Best Brands Eye Shadow Set- uploaded by Audrey K.
Traveling on a low makeup supply, I grabbed this in a store impulse aisle. Sure, it's got its flaws--maybe the lighter colors don't appear very well, the glitter isn't that shiny, and it's definitely a subtle look--but for the $5 I paid for it? C'mon. It's great!
wheeler
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the Nude pallets so much💁🏼‍♀️ they are the best.. it meet my Expectations 💯 it was affordable and I was worth the money I don’t think it need to be improved I think the colors are great and I think other people will love it.
Hartford
Love this product, the colors are magnificent and the packaging is beautiful. I have used it every time I do my makeup since I bought it at Walmart in Paw Paw, MI for about $5. I hope everyone else enjoys it as much as I do!