BY BEST BRANDS

• How do you know what eye shadow fits best on you? I have...2 Answers
  • Are the eyeshadows matte?2 Answers
Crowned G.
So I bought this palette off the clearence rack for about $4.00 so I am not sure how much it is originally. But, I though the colors were beautiful so I bought it. As you can see in the swatches, the colors look great. The only thing is the first white/beige shimmer doesn't appear too well on my fair skin but as the colors get darker, they show up beautifully. I used my NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in milk to get a good white base since I thought these colors won't show up too well because they're cheap. I blended that out with my finger then I used the middle fifth color as a transition shade. I added the sixth shade on my eye lid area then added the eleventh shade in my outer corner and blended using a sweeping motion. I finished it off by using the second shade on my inner corner area to make it pop. Overall, I think it's a decent product for the price and great if your on a budget, 4/5 🌟.
Aurelia M.
San Jose, CA
I was really disappointed after buying this. The colors were not at all pigmented and I had to add a ton of primer to make them even slightly show up. Maybe there was just something wrong with my pallet? I haven’t bought another one because of how poorly my pallet worked. I might buy another one just to make sure I didn’t just get a bad pallet. When I do I will update my review with the results as well as add photos.
Ally S.
Richmond, VA
I got this pallet at Walmart on sale for $2. It’s is so pigmented and blends so nicely! Application is beyond easy! Has matte and shimmer shades. Shadow does last and not a lot of kickback! I bought two when they were on sale and i would buy again in a heart beat!
Sophie M.
Provo
This palette is one of my favorites! I mostly use it for filling in my brows because it has more Browns. But it also is has a color I use for highlighting and another for eyeshadow. The only thing that isn’t great is that it doesn’t stay on for very long. Overall I would definitely recommend this palette!
Jasmin B.
I have this eyeshadow pallete and its ok. The more i branch iut and try more btands the more I discover better quality. How ever its not the worst pallete in the world. Some of the color are pigmented
Alexandra S.
Waterford, NY
as you can see from the photos it’s either a hit or miss with the pigments and colors. The ones that do easily show up and blend are okay to use but i wouldn’t bother spending money on it unless you’re just looking for certain colors.
Chelsea S.
Hartford
Love this product, the colors are magnificent and the packaging is beautiful. I have used it every time I do my makeup since I bought it at Walmart in Paw Paw, MI for about $5. I hope everyone else enjoys it as much as I do!
Amber E.
Flowery Branch
It's got okay pigmentation, blends incredibly easy and a good range of matte (and a few shimmer!) colors! It's a good pallete to have for beginners. I use a few of the shimmery shades as a topper for my cream highlight!
Laura M.
united States
Surprisingly this little pallet is a tiny slice of eyeshadow heaven. For being so cheap the colors are beautiful. They look very natural. Only thing is you need to wear a eyeshadow primer underneath.
Christen R.
Lucedale , MS
This is perfect for beginners and also for when we want to add just a little color but not be so bold. Nude always does the trick. It stays on and doesn’t rub off easily
Elizabeth C.
Pennsauken, NJ
Are the eyeshadows matte?
How do you know what eye shadow fits best on you? I have tried different colors and none seem to look good on me

Walmart