Best Brands Eye Shadow Set-

by Best Brands

Are the eyeshadows matte?
How do you know what eye shadow fits best on you? I have tried different colors and none seem to look good on me
Start your review of Best Brands Eye Shadow Set-!
Rosedale, MD
Best Brands Eye Shadow Set- uploaded by Allison G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite eyeshadow that's I have. I just started really getting into eyeshadow so I only have a few. These colors go with anything that in wearing and they look so beautiful on my eyes. I have blue green eyes so brown and pink make my eyes really pop so I love these I got from Walmart I believe for 2$ they were on sale. I recommend to anyone who loves these colors.
GONZALES, LA
Best Brands Eye Shadow Set- uploaded by Lacee L.
I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW PALETTE SO MUCH! It was very affordable and the colors are so awesome. I love all the neutral shades. There are a variety of browns that are perfect for a smoky eye look. There are eight matte shades in this palette and four shimmering colors. This palette is perfect for every day.
Renton
I’ve had this pallet for a couple years and it still works amazing. I love the colors and it stays on really well. I use it pretty frequently and I would recommend it for fair skin people
New Prt Rchy, FL
Best Brands Eye Shadow Set- uploaded by Crowned G.
So I bought this palette off the clearence rack for about $4.00 so I am not sure how much it is originally. But, I though the colors were beautiful so I bought it. As you can see in the swatches, the colors look great. The only thing is the first white/beige shimmer doesn't appear too well on my fair skin but as the colors get darker, they show up beautifully. I used my NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in milk to get a good white base since I thought these colors won't show up too well because they're cheap. I blended that out with my finger then I used the middle fifth color as a transition shade. I added the sixth shade on my eye lid area then added the eleventh shade in my outer corner and blended using a sweeping motion. I finished it off by using the second shade on my inner corner area to make it pop. Overall, I think it's a decent product for the price and great if your on a budget, 4/5 🌟.
Provo
Best Brands Eye Shadow Set- uploaded by Sophie M.
This palette is one of my favorites! I mostly use it for filling in my brows because it has more Browns. But it also is has a color I use for highlighting and another for eyeshadow. The only thing that isn’t great is that it doesn’t stay on for very long. Overall I would definitely recommend this palette!
Hagerstown, MD
Best Brands Eye Shadow Set- uploaded by Christina G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these nudes they’re beautiful and perfect for a natural look a smoky eye this is my first time using this pallet and it blends very well it’s super affordable I absolutely recommend this pallet it can also be used for liner there’s a shimmer on there that works great as a highlighter I love love love multi-purpose pallets
I have this eyeshadow pallete and its ok. The more i branch iut and try more btands the more I discover better quality. How ever its not the worst pallete in the world. Some of the color are pigmented
Waterford, NY
Best Brands Eye Shadow Set- uploaded by Alexandra S.
as you can see from the photos it’s either a hit or miss with the pigments and colors. The ones that do easily show up and blend are okay to use but i wouldn’t bother spending money on it unless you’re just looking for certain colors.
Marquette , MI
I love the colors it's buildable has excellent pigment. Definitely met my expectations. It wasn't super expensive so I thought the pigment wasn't going to be great I was mistaken. It last a good 6 hrs without having to refresh. I would recommend to others looking for a natural look but don't want to spend a fortune.
Tempe, AZ
Really just got this product because I needed more natural colors. Unfortunately not all of the shades work some you really have to get in there because the pigmentation isn't as strong as other shades in the pallet. I would probably only recommend if you don't mind spending time on your makeup .