BY BÉSAME COSMETICS

Blendable blush with a velvety finish, to add a glow to both lips and cheeks, and packaged in an adorable collectible tin.

Soft but long-wearing cream rouge gives skin a fresh, sheer, healthy-looking lift, and makes lips look perfect enough for a Prince’s long-awaited kiss!

• Inspired by the rosy, wholesome glow of Snow White, as she sings one of the film’s sweetest musical compositions
  • A versatile, high-pigment cosmetic to use two ways— to keep your lips and cheeks perfectly in tune
  • Non-greasy, lightweight-but-lasting cream rouge formulation is easier to blend than many powder blushes—blend on the “apples” of your cheeks with your fingertips, or use your favorite makeup sponge
  • Made in the USA

Evelyn O.
la verne, CA
so cute and vintage! the color of the blush was based off the original color they used in the movie! (they used real blush to put color in her cheeks) I love the concept and color. only thing i dont get is the foam around the inside of the tin, but it doesn’t affect me at all.
Kristina F.
Mount Holly, NC
Absolutely adorable! It suits my fair skin perfectly in this coral shade. Once blended, it looks like a healthy glow. Matte finish with no shimmer, so it’s great on skin with imperfections or texture. I don’t love it on my lips, but it can be used as a lipstick too.
Amber M.
I love the ease this blush gives as it is applied. It goes on smooth and blends so well. The vintage feel to it gives it an extra special touch.
It goes on light or you can layer it for more of a pop! This is absolutely one of my favorite products...besides their lipstick and perfumes.
Madisyn C.
W Saint Paul, MN
I gifted this to a coworker for a Secret Snowflake gift because they love Disney and makeup! (I may have also gifted myself some of this and the rest of the collection because I love them too!) I thought the price was very reasonable, and it makes the perfect makeup gift for a Disney lover. It was available on the Disney store website at one point, but I bought mine through Besame's website. They also have some of this collection available at BoxLunch. I loved the adorableness of every detail of the packaging. The color pigment is also amazing, and I love that it can be used on lip and cheek. I definitely recommend.