5 colors available

BY BÉSAME COSMETICS

Carmine is a orange red that changes depending on your skin tone. Vibrant, neutral orange, not too yellow. A red-orange that is very becoming on warm and olive skin tones The most delectable lipstick with a semi-matte finish and one coat full coverage. The highest natural pigment content for a smooth, indelible, feather-proof finish. Reminiscent of the decorative cases used in the 1940s each lipstick is set in a gold plated bullet shaped case, with a protective velvet pouch for storage. Enriched with vitamins A, E and C, aloe and green tea. Our vintage reproduction colors are the exact shades used by your favorite Hollywood starlets. see more...

• Is the product worth the pricing or it it all about the look and pa...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this??! It looks absolutely incredible! I love an...1 Answers
  • Is this just something that you're paying for the...Be the first to answer!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Review for: Red Velvet
Let's be fair: I'm a comic book nerd who loves vintage fashion: of course I was going to buy the lipstick from Agent Carter. This was my first time trying the brand, and I did enjoy it. The shape of the bullet can be somewhat awkward, especially if you're trying to follow their instructions for application, but it is distinctive. The lipstick is highly pigmented and moisturizing, and lasted for about five hours. There is some transfer, but it is a good satin or demi-matte red, and a must have for nerd girls.
Jessika C.
Jessika C.
Review for: Red Velvet
Possibly my favorite #redlip ever. It suits all skin tones and feels #glamorous for both the day and night. It is #longwearing, #comfortable, and wears off well. It does transfer, but magically that doesn't necessarily mean that the pigment leaves your lips in any noticeable way. I don't know how they do it, but I've become a big fan of Besame's lipsticks because of this one.
Review for: Red Velvet
The formula is great and the color is amazing. The lipstick will transfer onto cups and things but it still stays on lips for hours! You most definitely want to use a lip liner to keep it where it belongs and be careful what you touch with your mouth.
Review for: Cherry Red
Stays for hours and hours (but will transfer), the color is gorgeous dark red with some dark blue. It's my favorite red out of the 6 or so I regularly use right now. It also seems to have more depth on its own and isn't just flat red.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Review for: Red Velvet
Best lipstick on the market!! I can't rave enough about it. Red Velvet is my holy grail for a retro pinup red. I have tried a ton of red lipsticks buy now the search is over
Nietzscia M.
Nietzscia M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Red Velvet
The Red Velvet lipstick was my first Besame Cosmetics product. It is a matte long-lasting lipsticks. I recommend this shade if you want to go for a 1946/1950's vibe.
Stormy D.
Stormy D.
I saw a video on facebook about this brand that is bringing back makeup geared towards the 1920s style.
Katya B.
Katya B.
Los Angeles , CA
Love how it's vintage and I am a vintage enthusiast . The colors are good and last for a good while
Paola M.
Paola M.
Doral, FL
Review for: Red Velvet
I'm in love with this rep lipstick! I love the vintage design and how it leaves my lips so smooth
Isela C.
Isela C.
Review for: Carmine
I've heard about Besame lipsticks (and products in general) for a while now and always wanted to try but wasn't too sure if I wanted to spend so much on a lipstick I've never tried. One day while scrolling through Zulily, I noticed they had this brand on their flash site at a discounted price. Being since I've heard great things about them and wanted to try them for a while I went ahead and bought a few of their products, this being one of them.
Now I've used this lipstick for a month now and I can honestly say that I wish I would have purchased from them sooner! This lipstick is so pigmented, it smells like sweet vanilla, and lasts for a good amount of time. The same of these lipsticks is unique, it almost reminds me of a pyramid. The great part about the shape is that you can really sculpt out your upper lip.

Overall do I recommend this lipstick, you bet ya!
Carissa D.
Carissa D.
Phoenix, AZ
Where can i get this online?
Melody  Q.
Melody Q.
Auburn, IN
How does this compare to other high end lipsticks? And is there a strong crayon scent?
Karissa V.
Karissa V.
Monroe, NJ
What does the color look like? In some photos its orange, others it's an orange toned red, and others its a blood orange.
Julia B.
Julia B.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this look on pale skin with a blue undertone?
Julie R.
Julie R.
I have brown hair and it's a pixie cut. I also have really pale skin with a more yellow undertone. I really love the look of red lipstick on other people, but I've always been afraid to try it myself. Would it look good with my description?