BY BÉSAME COSMETICS

Carmine is a orange red that changes depending on your skin tone. Vibrant, neutral orange, not too yellow. A red-orange that is very becoming on warm and olive skin tones The most delectable lipstick with a semi-matte finish and one coat full coverage. The highest natural pigment content for a smooth, indelible, feather-proof finish. Reminiscent of the decorative cases used in the 1940s each lipstick is set in a gold plated bullet shaped case, with a protective velvet pouch for storage. Enriched with vitamins A, E and C, aloe and green tea. Our vintage reproduction colors are the exact shades used by your favorite Hollywood starlets. see more...

• Is the product worth the pricing or it it all about the look and ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this??! It looks absolutely incredible! I love ...1 Answers
  • Is this just something that you're paying for the... Be the first to answer!
Alexis Marie B.
Review for: Red Velvet
I love this product! It’s the perfect red shade it lasts a long time! The packaging as well is so cute a lot of celebrities love using these products I myself love them too and they are made with harmless ingredients. The owner cares so much about keeping her clients safe and happy I love it
Amanda B.
Orlando, FL
This is my all time favorite red lipstick! I love that they theme the colors by the era. I purchased my first Besame lipstick after watching Captain America movie and saw peggy Carters beautiful red lip. I loved how beautiful the color was as it stood out on the movie screen. I immediately googled it and saw the beautiful vintage packaging that it came in. I was hooked but that price!!!
I sucked it up and ordered its hand made here in the USA out of LA and they were originally developed for the hollywood movie industry.
When i received the lipstick it was MORE than i could have ever asked for butter smooth and my lips never dry out. When i went to LA a year later i had to buy more from there star in LA. I am so glad i went in i had so much fun learning about the brand and i always love getting compliments on the perfect red lip and telling people about Besame.
Now i am gifting a few this holiday season, i mean after all you have to gift what you know they will love.
Sassy Scarlet -.
Lakeview, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down the very best lipsticks I have ever used. I own seven Besame shades and each flatters my skin beautifully as well as being highly pigmented and long wearing!
Tiffany H.
Shrewsbury, MA
Besame Cosmetics American Beauty, original lipstick color from 1945, is STUNNING. It is the absolutely perfect red for me. Matte finish, comfy to wear, non drying, and long lasting, this is my new favorite lipstick!
The first application, I did not follow my normal lipstick protocol of liner and application with a brush. No matter! No feathering, stayed put, even through drinking and eating, with minimal transfer.
I got the American Beauty, I gave my mom the Tango Red, which is an orangey-based red that looks absolutely fabulous with her skin tone. I kind of want to buy up as much as I can afford to make sure I always have some in stock. I can do that, right? Someone want to donate to the cause? ;)
Viana P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the concept of this line and the formula! The pigmentation is amazing with long lasting power. The shape of the lipstick makes it easy to get the corner of the lips, and the packaging is beautiful!
amy z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a few of the lipsticks, but the Besame Red is by far my favorite bold lip color. Its a very bright classic red. The staying power is really good and just the overall story and packaging is very appealing! I love this company and their products!
Nancy C.
Porterville, CA
That packaging! It's to die for! It's sooooo pigmented and I love the precision! It's long lasting and beautify crafted. I love everything of this product and it made a great Christmas gift for my loved one, I would buy again
Stormy D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw a video on facebook about this brand that is bringing back makeup geared towards the 1920s style.
Katya B.
Los angeles, CA
Love how it's vintage and I am a vintage enthusiast . The colors are good and last for a good while
Zuleima G.
I always love lipsticks and my favorite lipsticks is red and brown i look cute in red
Melody  Q.
Auburn, IN
How does this compare to other high end lipsticks? And is there a strong crayon scent?
Carissa D.
Phoenix, AZ
Where can i get this online?
Julia B.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this look on pale skin with a blue undertone?
Julie R.
I have brown hair and it's a pixie cut. I also have really pale skin with a more yellow undertone. I really love the look of red lipstick on other people, but I've always been afraid to try it myself. Would it look good with my description?
Karissa V.
Monroe, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does the color look like? In some photos its orange, others it's an orange toned red, and others its a blood orange.