BY BÉSAME COSMETICS

The most delectable lipstick with a semi-matte finish and one coat full coverage. The highest natural pigment content for a smooth, indelible, feather-proof finish. Reminiscent of the decorative cases used in the 1940s each lipstick is set in a gold plated bullet shaped case, with a protective velvet pouch for storage. Enriched with vitamins A, E and C, aloe and green tea. Our vintage reproduction colors are the exact shades used by your favorite Hollywood starlets. see more...

• What's your favorite Besame lipstick shade? 3 Answers
ASHLEY J.
ASHLEY J.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok I bought these from Sephora because of the vintage look. Here's my take:

Pros:
Gorgeous colors
Vintage
Cruelty free

Cons:
Odd shape makes it awkward to apply
Felt like it was melting off my face (I like in the desert with 100*+ weather)

The cons made this an "eh" for me. If say 3.5.
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
It does what it says it will do. Gives you that vintage vixen look and smooth your lips. There is not a huge range but for what you are looking for there doesn't need to be.
Lees Summit, MO
I first got this as a sample in a Birchbox and took forever to actually try it since red intimidates me a little bit. Once I tried it I was hooked! The color is a beautiful bright red, unfortunately it does come off on everything but the color is so beautiful I bought a full size lipstick. It wasn't cheap, but used Birchbox points with it, so it was affordable.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
These lipsticks are AMAZING!!!! They don't feather and the shape allows you to create the perfect cupid's bow. Also, it takes an act of god to get it off. This stuff stays exactly where you put it, amazing product!
Lees Summit, MO
What's your favorite Besame lipstick shade?