Besame Cosmetics Sweetheart Glaze Grape 0.12 oz uploaded by Jessica C.

BY BÉSAME COSMETICS

A lasting, rich lip gloss that stays put and creates a shiny finish with sheer color and fruity flavor. Besame's Sweetheart Glaze moisturizes and conditions the lips with vitamin E. It glides on a thick, rich texture that imparts sheer color that flatters most skintones. This long-lasting lip gloss can be worn alone or over lipstick to let lips take center stage. Non-sticky with a shiny finish, it is flavored with natural fruit and candy flavors for a delightful finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Jessica C.
A sheer wash of color on the lips. I like it best over something, just to even out my lip pigmentation. Smells purple, kinda like grape koolaid! The formula stays where you put it, it is not sticky, runny, or heavy on the lips.
Sherry P.
A very shiny finish with sheer color and fruity flavor. Love the color so beautiful and smell so good. The color is a rich dark red, great alone or over lipstick. I recommend to try it and package look so beautiful and can't want to get the rest for the colors.
Angela W.
Overland Park , KS
I love this lipgloss. Besame has wonderful products and such beautiful classic colors...
Shivani P.
It's different from other gloss from the one I already had but I like it its stays longer and I like the color. It goes on me very well and I'm thinking of getting from Besame this is the first one I tried. The price is good I think.
Neishalee M.
Humacao, P.R.
I really love this color. Is very brilliant and its so soft. I really love this color on my lips.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Does this leave a sticky feel on the lips?