Bésame Cosmetics Snow White's Pies Balm Trio

by Bésame Cosmetics

“Snow White’s Pies” Lip Balm Trio A collection of three deliciously scented lip balms to prevent dryness and prepare lips for the kiss of a handsome prince.  Snow White was known for baking mouthwatering pies for the Seven Dwarfs, and now you can enjoy the sweet aromas from the oven without encountering wicked witches selling enchanted apples.

• Trio of sweetly fruity lip balms in the Dwarf’s three favorite forest flavors: gooseberry, cherry, and apple
  • Use these hydrating, softening lip balm formulas to create the perfect base for even, long-wearing lipstick application
  • Enjoy as a keepsake trio, in three collectible metal tins
  • Made in USA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bésame Cosmetics Snow White's Pies Balm Trio!
How would you rate this product?
Mount Holly, NC
Bésame Cosmetics Snow White's Pies Balm Trio uploaded by Kristina F.
The entire collection is dazzling! This little tins pack a ton of product. Two are red and put a hint of a shade on the lips, while the third is a standard balm pinkish clear color. They smell like freshly baked pies!
I was going to give these as gifts but I loved all the scents and I love they come in tins. I’m a Disney fanatic and these are cutest for your bag. Everyone should buy them or keep one and give the others to your friends
This is so cute! The lip balms are very good quality and the packaging is SO ADORABLE! I love that you get three different shades in one set and they are all very pretty shades. I had a problem getting the tins open when I first got them in the mail but once I did it was fine. I highly recommend!
Modesto, CA
these are so cute and amazing. the packaging is awesome, and the balms work amazingly. i have no idea what gooseberry is, but the smell is awesome. each of the pans are huge, so it will last a long time. plus for the price point, it is totally worth it.
Chandler, AZ
Very hydrating and softening! Perfect for a touch of color if you want more of a natural look or if you just want to hydrate your lipstick
This is so cute. Got this as a present and I did not even want to open it. Recommend to buy. I also plan pn trying more from Disney.