Bésame Cosmetics Snow White Cosmetic Travel Bag

by Bésame Cosmetics

A zip-front, single-handle handbag crafted of gold-toned vinyl, with a lavish red-and-gold embroidered front panel. Perfect for packing beauty essentials overnight or for the office.

Get a handle on your favorite cosmetics, makeup remover wipes, cleanser, shampoo, lotion, cologne, hair care products—keep all your must-haves together inside this compact but very elegant travel bag. In fact, it’s glamorous enough to double as your evening go-to purse for a night out!

• Just the right size for your beauty basics, including small heat-styling tools for hair
  • Convenient size fits neatly into your gym locker, desk, or powder room cabinet. 10 inches wide by 7.5 inches tall, 2 ¾ inches deep.
  • Easy-wipe, golden-finish vinyl resists spills and stains
  • Satin lining with 4 interior pockets.

I would die for the snow white collection. It's beautiful ❤❤❤❤
Start your review of Bésame Cosmetics Snow White Cosmetic Travel Bag!
How would you rate this product?
Mount Holly, NC
So cute and made very well. The inside is a satin material. It reminds me of train cases from the 50s. It holds a lot of makeup and supplies for travel or storage. Snow White is iconic and this bag is too.
imperial beach
So convenient traveling bag when you are leaving for the weekend or a few days. Its so cute and it captures Snow White so well. I use it when I go on every trip. I would buy it for a a gift for sure.
I love this bag! It is the perfect size and it is so high quality. The inside of the bag is gold satin and it has little spaces where you could put lipstick or brushes or really anything that fits there. The bag holds a lot and is so cute! I bought the entire collection and this is one of my favorite items! I highly recommend!
I bought this at the Bésame Boutique and have been using it as a purse ever since! It's very roomy and adorable!
Guelph, ON
I absolutely adore my Besame Snow White bag. I got it right after the release and totally blown away by its beauty. Very well made with a durable zipper and convenient stretch pockets for a travel bag.