Besame Cosmetics Signature Compact Light Cashmere 1007 uploaded by Jessica M.Besame Cosmetics Signature Compact Light Cashmere 1007 uploaded by Holly D.

BY BÉSAME COSMETICS

A lipstick with a satin, matte finish that delivers full coverage in one coat. Besame Cosmetics' Classic Color Lipsticks feature retro-inspired, smooth lip colors that provide a budge-proof finish that stays put, while the angled design offers precise application. Each lasting color is inspired by the shades worn by coveted Hollywood starlets of the '20s, '30s, '40s, and '50s, imparting an iconic, satin meets matte lip look. The formula is packed with macadamia oil, vitamin C, chamomile, and aloe to leave lips feeling soft and hydrated. The years listed on the lipstick names indicate the year that color was initially produced. Each color is an exact duplicate of shades made from Besame Cosmetics' vast collection of original tubes from each year. see more...

• I want to purchase this compact but it is a bit pricey. A...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this?1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? I see Sephora is listed but I have ...2 Answers
Shandi C.
I am a lover of all things vintage and when I stumbled upon Besame cosmetics it was my lucky day. They replicate vintage cosmetics and I needed a new face powder, so I ordered this compact. They had super fast shipping and the compact is so dainty and adorable. The powder itself is amazing and it gives great coverage and blends flawlessly. I will only use this powder from now on. I love it.
Sarah T.
Sussex, WI
I love this product so much! It's a must for anyone who needs a little bit of coverage! This product is very easy to apply. And it did exactly what I would have expected. Although I'm not sure this is a product that I would purchase again
stephanie a.
Bullhead City, AZ
Defintly in love with this brands its so gorgeus and really pigmented and last all day.i just really really love the vintage packaging and love how its handmade
Holly D.
San Antonio, TX
Love the packaging and just wish that besame would put the refills back on their site. Coverage is great you don't even need a primer.
Paola M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This light compact is so amazing that I want to cry of joy every time I use it. works great on my sensitive skin
Jessica M.
Guelph, ON
I've been using Besame Cosmetics Signature Compact Light Cashmere 1007 for several years now. Nothing compares to using a powder crafted like those from the eras I adore so much. The powder is super light, doesn't crease and never clogs my pores. The gorgeous vintage inspired packaging is such a lovely addition.
Linda T.
Charlotte, NC
Where can I buy this? I see Sephora is listed but I have never seen this at my local Sephora.
Jessica D.
Bakersfield, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this product work is a really good or is it worth buying?
Tracy M.
Yes works very good and worth buying
stephanie S.
I want to purchase this compact but it is a bit pricey. Any one had any negative experiences with it?
Erna J.