Personal CareBésame Cosmetics
Besame Cosmetics Portrait Pink - 1963

Besame Cosmetics Portrait Pink - 1963

by Bésame Cosmetics

A lipstick with a satin, matte finish that delivers full coverage in one coat. Besame Cosmetics' Classic Color Lipsticks feature retro-inspired, smooth lip colors that provide a budge-proof finish that stays put, while the angled design offers precise application. Each lasting color is inspired by the shades worn by coveted Hollywood starlets of the '20s, '30s, '40s, and '50s, imparting an iconic, satin meets matte lip look. The formula is packed with macadamia oil, vitamin C, chamomile, and aloe to leave lips feeling soft and hydrated. The years listed on the lipstick names indicate the year that color was initially produced. Each color is an exact duplicate of shades made from Besame Cosmetics' vast collection of original tubes from each year.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Besame Cosmetics Portrait Pink - 1963!
Janine M.
I am a huge fan of Besame lipsticks and this light pink called portrait pink is one of the lighter shades in the Besame line and a nice pink neutral color. Besame lipsticks are very creamy and hydrating. This goes on opaque. The trick to making any Besame lipstick long lasting is to use a lip liner first then apply your lipstick. Most important take a single Kleenex and delicately put it over your lips and then apply a translucent face powder over the tissue to cover your lips. It’s sheer on the lips but gives your lipstick that staying power you need to make the lipstick last hours without a touch up.
Angela W.
Mission, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a really great neutral soft pink. It is long. Wearing and versatile.
This is a really great neutral soft pink. It is long. Wearing and versatile.
Mayelin P.
Fairbanks, AK
Omg the coverage it's incredible and the spectacular smell oh wow definitely one of the best lipstic that I ever try I weared every single day the color stay the full day I really recommend girls this is amazing
Marina P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Lovely packaging, lovely lipstick. The color is pretty and the lipstick stains your lips so that the color doesn't fade easily.
Anthea S.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm going to be the first one to admit I bought this for the gorgeous packaging, but I ended up liking the lipstick itself as well! It's a lovely, classic color and the formula is creamy. It is relatively long-lasting, but don't expect it to get through the whole day without a touch-up. This is such a glamorous, high quality product...I feel elegant just using it, lol!
Vedana V.
Waco, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this color. It is so soft and sultry. It is one of my favorite go-to lipsticks for work. It works with dark colors very well. I don’t usually go for this color so it was a delightful surprise!
Emily R.
Riviera Beach, FL
Portrait Pink is such a gorgeous shade for every day wear. It leaves a stain, so even when its rubbed off by food your lips still have pigment. Besame's bullet design makes it super easy to apply using the corners to line the lip and then flat edge to fill in. There's a subtle vanilla scent that isnt overwhelming at all. I am continually impressed with Besame's bullet lipstick formula.
Brittany H.
Hockley, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This is my absolute favorite shade! It is a gorgeous light pink that is super flattering. If I blot and re-apply it lasts for a pretty decent time for a lipstick. Also, I love how their lipsticks smell! This color is just too gorgeous and I will continue to repurchase it as long as Besame makes this shade. If this isn't the color for you, I would still say to buy one of their lipsticks, just in another shade. You won't be disappointed!
Nabiya Z.
Hilliard, OH
So creamy, his formula is hydrating and not too shear. Gives good coverage. Love wearing it on days I want it to stay on
Laura V.
Nanaimo, BC
I love this lipstick! It goes on creamy but goes matte after a few minutes. It has great staying power. It lasted through a whole wedding day. The shade itself might look scary in the tube. Like it looks very link. But give it a shot. It really wears as more of a dusty muted pink. It really is lovely and the packaging makes it even more lovely. Very sleek, round, non-bulky bullet packaging. Really really lovely. Go have a look at this company. It’s just so neat to think that you are wearing shades and formulas from different time periods.

Looking for your answer?