BY BÉSAME COSMETICS

A lipstick with a satin, matte finish that delivers full coverage in one coat. Besame Cosmetics' Classic Color Lipsticks feature retro-inspired, smooth lip colors that provide a budge-proof finish that stays put, while the angled design offers precise application. Each lasting color is inspired by the shades worn by coveted Hollywood starlets of the '20s, '30s, '40s, and '50s, imparting an iconic, satin meets matte lip look. The formula is packed with macadamia oil, vitamin C, chamomile, and aloe to leave lips feeling soft and hydrated. The years listed on the lipstick names indicate the year that color was initially produced. Each color is an exact duplicate of shades made from Besame Cosmetics' vast collection of original tubes from each year. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Anthea S.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
I'm going to be the first one to admit I bought this for the gorgeous packaging, but I ended up liking the lipstick itself as well! It's a lovely, classic color and the formula is creamy. It is relatively long-lasting, but don't expect it to get through the whole day without a touch-up. This is such a glamorous, high quality product...I feel elegant just using it, lol!
Mayelin P.
Fairbanks, AK
Omg the coverage it's incredible and the spectacular smell oh wow definitely one of the best lipstic that I ever try I weared every single day the color stay the full day I really recommend girls this is amazing
Marina P.
Lovely packaging, lovely lipstick. The color is pretty and the lipstick stains your lips so that the color doesn't fade easily.
Brittany H.
Cypress , TX
This is my absolute favorite shade! It is a gorgeous light pink that is super flattering. If I blot and re-apply it lasts for a pretty decent time for a lipstick. Also, I love how their lipsticks smell! This color is just too gorgeous and I will continue to repurchase it as long as Besame makes this shade. If this isn't the color for you, I would still say to buy one of their lipsticks, just in another shade. You won't be disappointed!
Nabiya Z.
Hilliard, OH
So creamy, his formula is hydrating and not too shear. Gives good coverage. Love wearing it on days I want it to stay on
Angela W.
Overland Park, KS
This is a really great neutral soft pink. It is long. Wearing and versatile.