BY BÉSAME COSMETICS

A two-sided, lipliner pencil with two rich, complementary shades of color. Masterliner Pencils make finding the right color easy with matched shades that complement most cool-toned and warm-toned lipsticks. The water-resistant formula delivers bold, vibrant color, and each side glides on velvety smooth and features a retractable tip for precise, flawless application every time. Packaged in a slim, gold, decorated metal casing, the two full-sized colors can be used to match different shades, or combine them for instant ombre effects. With Cerise, a cool berry shade on one side, and the neutral Red Velvet hue on the other, these pencils never need to be sharpened. see more...

Review for: Cerise Red Velvet
I broke a chunk off of the Red side the other day, and that was tragic. This has the same formula as their masterliner in Cocoa / Naturale, soft and non-tug, it’s pigmented on the first swipe. I’ve used it both as a liner and all over the lips. It’s a little time consuming for an all over lip color, but it wears beautifully and does not emphasize lip texture.
Review for: Cocoa Naturale
A nice liner, but not a must to accompany the lipsticks for me. That said, it works well, doesn’t tug, and doesn’t bleed. I wore Naturale very comfortably under Lime Crime’s Salem, and they’re both pigmented enough to be worn alone. It’s a little soft, so you should only twist up very little at a time.
Aleigh G.
Plano, TX
Nice - two colors with each liner (one on each end) goes on super smooth and works great with Besame lipsticks or any other close in color with any lipstick.
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
Review for: Naturale Cocoa 1203
When I saw this in the store I was caught by the packaging. However, I've had better lip liners for cheaper. The color payoff is good and the formula is fine, but it doesn't last on my lips.
Allison E.
Review for: Cerise Red Velvet
I bought this just to match all the other pretty gold Besame cosmetics pieces on my vanity and it's become my favorite liner. Smooth, rich reds for a perfect line. Really helps create and define those fabulous shapes for your iconic vintage red lips!
Patricia L.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Cerise Red Velvet
This is a double ended twist-up lip liner that has a deep red and a dusty rose (Cerise). The red end is a perfect match to Besamé's Red Velvet lipstick, which is the colour that I bought this pencil to match with. The pencil makes a nice clean line and lasts a very long time on the lips. I line the edges of my lips and colour in a little bit before applying lipstick over it. With this pencil under Besamé's lipstick I was able to get 6 hours of wear even after eating dinner and drinking wine.

The pencil is made of a beautiful gold casing which looks beautiful in my makeup drawer.
Jessika C.
Is this best suited as just a liner or for filling in the lips?
Victoria F.