Besame Cosmetics Lipstick & Matchbook Set Red Velvet 1946 uploaded by taeario v.Besame Cosmetics Lipstick & Matchbook Set Red Velvet 1946 uploaded by Ashley E.

BY BÉSAME COSMETICS

A set of five rich, highly pigment lipsticks housed in a portable matchbook, plus a full-size lipstick with a satin, matte finish that delivers full coverage in one coat. Red Velvet is inspired by the shades worn and coveted by Hollywood starlets of the '40s. Imparting an iconic, satin-meets-matte lip look, this formula is packed with macadamia oil, vitamin C, chamomile, and aloe to leave lips feeling soft and hydrated. The vintage matchbook is packed with five Red Velvet lip shades from 1946. They're perfect for on-the-go touch ups. Each lip color has a rounded tip and provides single-use application for the perfect lip look. Besame Cosmetics' Classic Color Lipsticks feature retro-inspired, smooth lip colors that provide a budge-proof finish that stays put, and the angled design offers precise application. This set contains: - 0.12 oz Red Velvet Lipstick - 5 x 0.03 oz Red Velvet Matchbook see more...

Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
The lipstick matches are such a clever idea, absolutely adorable. However, the quality just isn't there. I'd rather free up a little more space in my bag for my favorite red, then settle for a mediocre one.
taeario v.
auckalnd
My go to brand for a vibrant red lipstick, it’s such a beautiful colour I usually wear red in the winter because my skin becomes quite fare pale, the red lipstick really makes my skin some what tan because it’s such a bright-mid tone it’s too bright to compare too such a pale skin tone.. I am not wearing any foundation beside a little dust highlighter, so this lipstick is such a main distraction I LOVE IT 💄✨❤️
Janely E.
Sacramento, CA
I love this color on my skintone! Not so dramatic but not so plain i love it .
Cassandra G.
Honesdale , PA
Love this lipstick! Very pigmented and semi long lasting! I got the match stick lip stick so just try it and I was so pleased! The match sticks are inexpensive and is a great way to try before you buy!
Ashley E.
Hialeah, FL
This set is amazing the quality of the products are like none other. the pigmentation is beautiful.
Kristen K.
Guthrie, OK
At first I was really skeptical about the matchbook lipstick, but this is honestly the coolest thing I've ever seen. One matchstick is an application of lipstick, so if you're on the go and just need a repair, this little matchbook has you covered. Application is smooth, color is velvety and rich, and it has good staying power!
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Love! I love everything about this brand from the packaging to the quality of the product itself. I grabbed some of the little matchboxes in a sephora order a while ago and got the signature besame red. 1st, I just wanted to showcase them lol cause they are the cutest thing but I got frustrated cause i couldn't find a red i loved fory complexion so I pulled out my matchbox. Stunningly, gorgeous, perfect red. Everyone asked me what i was wearing. Highly recommend!
Cheyenne B.
Buena Park, CA
Lipstick matchbooks come in hand theres sooo much product on each match its crazy. I can use one match 3 times its good for a lip liner before you apply the actual lipstick. Or even lipstick to put in your wallet without the bulgy ness.
Victoria F.