BY BÉSAME COSMETICS

Using only the safest and best ingredients we make long lasting lipsticks to give you classic glamour of any era. Encased in a gold lipstick bullet inspired by the tubes of the 1940s, these treasures will look lovely when applied, having everyone turn heads. With our classic lipstick shape designed for form and function, used for many lipsticks in the 1930s and 1940s, you can apply with ease. Use the sharp tips to line lips and the blunt side to fill in color. Blot once or twice with tissue for long lasting wear. Get ready to be admired…...

• High concentration of pigments means a long-wearing lip color
  • No lip pencil needed—lipstick is wedge shaped for perfect shape. Just apply with narrow edge, fill with flat edge, blot with tissue, then reapply
  • Satin-finish makes lips look full and soft, with a refined, velvety finish

Made in the USA.

Besame Cosmetics Classic Color Lipsticks
  • "Great creamy formula, lasts for hours and hours, but it does transfer easily. The color is a lovely red that is lighter than their other reds. " in 23 reviews
  • "A bright red with blue undertones that is guaranteed to flatter any skin tone! With a creamy texture, insanely opaque pigmentation, Besame Red is long lasting and hydrating. With one swipe to your lips, you're good for a hours and hours before you'll need to reapply. I can't get enough of the vintage packaging and perfect reds Besame produces, such a luxurious brand. If you're looking for a bright red that'll flatter your complexion, I highly recommend Besame Red 1920. " in 11 reviews
  • "Vintage colors, amazing packaging, and a way to not have to commit serious money for a lip color you're not sure of? Yes please! Besame Lipstick Matches are a great way to try out one of there vintage lip shades without having to make a long-term commitment if you simply aren't ready. The matchbook contains five applicators that are supposed to have enough lipstick on each for one application. Depending on how deep you want the color (which are semi-matte), I've found that you may be able to get two uses per applicator and still have lush, glamorous lips to show off. Along with all of those perks, the lipstick product itself is moisturizing and nourishing for lips." in 7 reviews
Ana h.
This brand is a vintage inspired makeup brand that I cannot recommend more highly. Great quality and the packaging is some of the best out there. You are missing out on luxury if you don’t get yourself one of these lipsticks!!
Danielle T.
Freeburg
Review for: American Beauty 1945, Other more...
I absolutely adore Besame lipstick. They seriously last all damn day and have the most rich pigmented colors. They smell like vanilla and are easy to apply. My lips stay hydrated and I get so many compliments when I wear any of their shades. The packaging is very beautiful and retro. It really feels like something special when I use these. Dusty Rose is a beautiful rich rose color that just looks amazing. American Beauty is a gorgeous blue red that literally makes my eyes light up. It works so well with my complexion and is my absolutely favorite red lipstick. I feel confident and beautiful inside and out when I wear these. Please try these if you never have! I’m wearing Dusty Rose in the picture.
Raquel R.
Saint Petersburg
I love love love these lipsticks! They are totally true to the period and they look great! I got Tango Red, which is based on a real shade that was popular in 1939. I love to use it for special occasions because it makes my face POP!
leeni m.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Carmine 1931 more...
Not to be dramatic but I'd die for this lipstick.

The only downside is it'll come off on the lids immediately. Come off from where? I don't know, because your lips look fine afterwards. Nice texture, nice classic packaging and beautiful colours. Apparently they used this line as props in the film "The Artist" because the case was so period appropriate. Neat!
Andrea H.
Marysville, WA
These are a splurge, but they are worth every penny. Besame knows how to do a red lipstick like no other. These lipsticks last and last. The unique shape of the lipstick making application very easy without having to use a lip liner if you don't want to.
Camille W.
Canada
Perfect! Classic line of red lipsticks- highly pigmented, long lasting, non-drying, and beautiful packaging. I use the red velvet as my go to red.
Julia M.
Harbor City , CA
Review for: Other more...
I purchased the Snow White red. I absolutely love it. I use it when I need a pop of color. It lasts long.
Andrea P.
Davie, FL
Review for: Other more...
I bought the Snow White red lipstick because I am a huge Disney fan and because of the 80th of Snow White. The entire collection has brilliant theming and the colors were taken directly from the film of the movie. So the lipstick is the exact color from the film. The lipstick is not super drying and is easy to apply, and lasts for a few hours.
Gretchen K.
Review for: Matches 5 X more...
I wish they still sold these individually versus in sets only! This was a fun and great way to try a color out before committing to a tube of the lipstick.

Each match is very saturated with lipstick so you have plenty of product for 1 application. They take up very little room in your bag and are a fun product to show off and use.

The matches are small and easy to use - the tip has a slight point to make lining your lips easier. I like to use the flat side to fill in my lips.
Melissa T.
I absolutely LOVE these lipsticks. The color payoff is incredible and lasts all day, and the vintage packaging and color choices make you feel like a pin up queen. All in all, these lipsticks are a dream to use and a dream come true!
Jane B.
Is it worth it to try out the matchbox testers first or should I just bite the bullet and go for the full size? Has anyone used the matchbox tester and used it to make a decision whether or not to buy the full product?
Cindy H.
Which color is the most universally flattering?
Lindsay D.
Should this lipstick be used with a liner?
Beatrice W.
Avondale, AZ
I've been looking for A new lipstick for two weeks now, I just want to know if this is worth my time for this lipstick?
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
These colors are amazing but I can't seem to get them to set right. They smear, bleed and leave traces all over the place. Any recommendations for keeping the color on my lips and not on everything else in the house?

Sephora