BY BÉSAME COSMETICS

Using only the safest and best ingredients we make long lasting lipsticks to give you classic glamour of any era. Encased in a gold lipstick bullet inspired by the tubes of the 1940s, these treasures will look lovely when applied, having everyone turn heads. With our classic lipstick shape designed for form and function, used for many lipsticks in the 1930s and 1940s, you can apply with ease. Use the sharp tips to line lips and the blunt side to fill in color. Blot once or twice with tissue for long lasting wear. Get ready to be admired…...

• High concentration of pigments means a long-wearing lip color
  • No lip pencil needed—lipstick is wedge shaped for perfect shape. Just apply with narrow edge, fill with flat edge, blot with tissue, then reapply
  • Satin-finish makes lips look full and soft, with a refined, velvety finish

Made in the USA.

• Besame Cosmetics Classic Color Lipsticks.... I am debati...1 Answers
  • Hola, me pregunto si ¿estos lipsticks son de larga duraci...1 Answers
  • this is my dream lipstick, is it actually as good as i’m ...1 Answers
Besame Cosmetics Classic Color Lipsticks
  • "Great creamy formula, lasts for hours and hours, but it does transfer easily. The color is a lovely red that is lighter than their other reds. " in 23 reviews
  • "A bright red with blue undertones that is guaranteed to flatter any skin tone! With a creamy texture, insanely opaque pigmentation, Besame Red is long lasting and hydrating. With one swipe to your lips, you're good for a hours and hours before you'll need to reapply. I can't get enough of the vintage packaging and perfect reds Besame produces, such a luxurious brand. If you're looking for a bright red that'll flatter your complexion, I highly recommend Besame Red 1920. " in 11 reviews
  • "Vintage colors, amazing packaging, and a way to not have to commit serious money for a lip color you're not sure of? Yes please! Besame Lipstick Matches are a great way to try out one of there vintage lip shades without having to make a long-term commitment if you simply aren't ready. The matchbook contains five applicators that are supposed to have enough lipstick on each for one application. Depending on how deep you want the color (which are semi-matte), I've found that you may be able to get two uses per applicator and still have lush, glamorous lips to show off. Along with all of those perks, the lipstick product itself is moisturizing and nourishing for lips." in 7 reviews
Sassy Scarlet -.
Lakeview, MI
Review for: Victory more...
My favorite lipstick of all time! I have searched for 39 years for a red to flatter my cool skin, this shade glows on my complexion and perfectly matches my vintage lifestyle!
Gabriel V.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Review for: Velvet 1946, Hot Red 1959 more...
Both shades of the Besame lipstick that I purchased are absolutely beautiful! The pigmentation is perfect and full, the smell is lovely, the packaging is glamorous, and the wear-time is long lasting. They feel amazing on the lips and look good on as well. Would definitely recommend these!
Laura W.
Henderson, KY
I love these lipsticks! They last don't rub off easy. I have about 8 different colors slightly obsessed. The shape is a bit funky but it's classic. This shade is American Beauty.
Diana C.
Review for: Velvet 1946 more...
I got the Agent Carter collection of this color aptly re-titled Sweet Dreams for the theme.
It goes on super smooth & is not drying. Has pretty good hold though does still come off a bit. Would definitely recommend!
Lolly A.
Denver, NC
Review for: American Beauty 1945 more...
This is my favorite bullet lipstick. It stays on all day with their double boot technique and it's so comfortable for a matte with no drying. I never experience feathering or bleeding. Their shades of red are gorgeous and I plan on purchasing more than the two I own already!!
Marley T.
Barryton, MI
This brand is darling and a joy to wear. I love the classic packaging and color selection. My favorite color to wear is Victory Red. The price is worth it and the color payoff is wonderful. I got mine as a Christmas gift and I will definitely be buying more to add to my collection. I love the historical accuracy of the brand.
Ticotti C.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely love this lipstick. It's smooth, it's creamy, easily turned into a matte stain with blotting and the gorgeous bullet packaging! I have died and gone to pin up girl heaven.
Instagram/ticottii
Bree O.
Fort Wayne , In
Presentation/packaging- Very pretty and retro gold and burgundy packaging however it is smaller than most lipsticks and the actual amount of lipstick seems to be a little bit less as well.

Smell/scent- Very pleasant, nothing in particular, just a light scent of lipstick.

Feel/texture- One of the creamiest true mattes I've tried. It goes on flawlessly, I couldn't be happier.

Time of use- 3 times

Effectiveness- There is no patches of colors and no exfoliation needed before hand (although that never hurts). It is highly pigmented and the colors are unique and true to the time of the 30's.

Price- I think the price is spot on and very fair for this being such an extremely high quality product.

Something unique- On the box of lipstick comes a sticker that tells you exactly what year the lipstick was replicated from and that it is an exact match.

Final thoughts- I will definitely be buying every color in this collection as this is now my favorite brand for lipsticks. I hope they create even more colors.

Female/30/Sephora VIB Rouge/Ulta Platinum
Lora M.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: Blood, Hot Red 1959 more...
Perfect reds for the lips of your dreams!! Perfect for a disney princess of all ages!! Smooth applicator.Bought online.
Ashley S.
McAllen, TX
Smells amazing and glides on smoothly! I have the Portrait Pink color and it's just beautiful. The only thing you might find weird is the shape of the lipstick since it's different, but it's still amazing.
Jane B.
Is it worth it to try out the matchbox testers first or should I just bite the bullet and go for the full size? Has anyone used the matchbox tester and used it to make a decision whether or not to buy the full product?
Cindy H.
Which color is the most universally flattering?
Lindsay D.
Should this lipstick be used with a liner?
Beatrice W.
Avondale, AZ
I've been looking for A new lipstick for two weeks now, I just want to know if this is worth my time for this lipstick?
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
These colors are amazing but I can't seem to get them to set right. They smear, bleed and leave traces all over the place. Any recommendations for keeping the color on my lips and not on everything else in the house?