BY BÉSAME COSMETICS

Using only the safest and best ingredients we make long lasting lipsticks to give you classic glamour of any era. Encased in a gold lipstick bullet inspired by the tubes of the 1940s, these treasures will look lovely when applied, having everyone turn heads. With our classic lipstick shape designed for form and function, used for many lipsticks in the 1930s and 1940s, you can apply with ease. Use the sharp tips to line lips and the blunt side to fill in color. Blot once or twice with tissue for long lasting wear. Get ready to be admired…...

• High concentration of pigments means a long-wearing lip color
  • No lip pencil needed—lipstick is wedge shaped for perfect shape. Just apply with narrow edge, fill with flat edge, blot with tissue, then reapply
  • Satin-finish makes lips look full and soft, with a refined, velvety finish

Made in the USA.

Besame Cosmetics Classic Color Lipsticks
  • "Great creamy formula, lasts for hours and hours, but it does transfer easily. The color is a lovely red that is lighter than their other reds. " in 23 reviews
  • "A bright red with blue undertones that is guaranteed to flatter any skin tone! With a creamy texture, insanely opaque pigmentation, Besame Red is long lasting and hydrating. With one swipe to your lips, you're good for a hours and hours before you'll need to reapply. I can't get enough of the vintage packaging and perfect reds Besame produces, such a luxurious brand. If you're looking for a bright red that'll flatter your complexion, I highly recommend Besame Red 1920. " in 11 reviews
  • "Vintage colors, amazing packaging, and a way to not have to commit serious money for a lip color you're not sure of? Yes please! Besame Lipstick Matches are a great way to try out one of there vintage lip shades without having to make a long-term commitment if you simply aren't ready. The matchbook contains five applicators that are supposed to have enough lipstick on each for one application. Depending on how deep you want the color (which are semi-matte), I've found that you may be able to get two uses per applicator and still have lush, glamorous lips to show off. Along with all of those perks, the lipstick product itself is moisturizing and nourishing for lips." in 7 reviews
Lucy W.
Besame lipsticks are absolutely amazing! I've been wearing their 1946 Red Velvet almost everyday, and have recently ordered more colors. The price is perfect for the quality of the lipstick, and even the lipstick container is gorgeous! I highly recommend these.
Maggie H.
This lipstick is to die for! The shades are so true to original vintage shades. The formula is unbelievable, so soft and creamy. I love the shape of the lipstick tips, you're able to have such even application. I typically apply one layer, blot and then apply another coat for all day wear!
Amie S.
Auburn, AL
I love this lipstick! I have six different shades, everytime I wear it people are always complementing me about it! It does leave a lipstain type residue after you take it off but it looks good so i can not complain. It doesnt dry your lips out!
Allison E.
Noir Red is a perfect vampy fall shade and the darkest in the Besame cosmetics lipstick range. It's true old Hollywood glamour in gorgeous packaging. I wear it frequently paired with the Besame cosmetics masterliner and the show-stopping dark shade always gets compliments.
Frances T.
Review for: Victory more...
I wore Victory Red today for National Lipstick Day and I'm just so in love with it! It felt so comfortable on my lips, and lasted all day, even through eating and drinking. I adore the packaging, and how vintage it looks. I would highly recommend this lipstick!!!
Erin R.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Victory more...
This is one of the best lipstick formulas I've ever used. It is actually moisturizing, long-lasting and applies smoothly and opaquely. Victory Red is a beautiful blue-based red shade. I love it on my medium to tan skin with olive undertones. The packaging is also great! 'Love the vintage, gold bullet covered with flowers.
meagan r.
San Diego, TX
This lipstick looks amazing but the finish doesn't truly look like matte but reading the reviews makes me want to try it lol!!! Maybe I'll get one but where would I get them do y'all know where I'd get them from
Megan E.
Escondido, CA
Review for: Velvet 1946, Blood, Other more...
I have these in red velvet, blood red, dusty rose, and chocolate kiss. The packaging is incredible and the pigment will blow your mind. I give these away as gifts and have gotten so many people to buy besame lipsticks after they swatch mine. I wish Sephora would carry this in stores!
Darcy D.
Tacoma
Review for: Velvet 1946 more...
I love the color of this its amazing. The packaging is simply beautiful but it is a little more difficult to apply at first. The way it feels is amazing to me its a very silky velvety texture. I bought it through the ipsy shopper offer but I would definitely repurchase at full price.
Angela W.
Overland Park , KS
These lipsticks are so pretty and great for vintage and modern looks. The formula is very smooth and not drying at all. The pigment stays put and is long lasting all day. I get tons of compliments and this product has great packaging.
Jane B.
Is it worth it to try out the matchbox testers first or should I just bite the bullet and go for the full size? Has anyone used the matchbox tester and used it to make a decision whether or not to buy the full product?
Cindy H.
Which color is the most universally flattering?
Lindsay D.
Should this lipstick be used with a liner?
Beatrice W.
Avondale, AZ
I've been looking for A new lipstick for two weeks now, I just want to know if this is worth my time for this lipstick?
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
These colors are amazing but I can't seem to get them to set right. They smear, bleed and leave traces all over the place. Any recommendations for keeping the color on my lips and not on everything else in the house?

Sephora