BY BÉSAME COSMETICS

Using only the safest and best ingredients we make long lasting lipsticks to give you classic glamour of any era. Encased in a gold lipstick bullet inspired by the tubes of the 1940s, these treasures will look lovely when applied, having everyone turn heads. With our classic lipstick shape designed for form and function, used for many lipsticks in the 1930s and 1940s, you can apply with ease. Use the sharp tips to line lips and the blunt side to fill in color. Blot once or twice with tissue for long lasting wear. Get ready to be admired…...

• High concentration of pigments means a long-wearing lip color
  • No lip pencil needed—lipstick is wedge shaped for perfect shape. Just apply with narrow edge, fill with flat edge, blot with tissue, then reapply
  • Satin-finish makes lips look full and soft, with a refined, velvety finish

Made in the USA.

Besame Cosmetics Classic Color Lipsticks
  • "Great creamy formula, lasts for hours and hours, but it does transfer easily. The color is a lovely red that is lighter than their other reds. " in 23 reviews
  • "A bright red with blue undertones that is guaranteed to flatter any skin tone! With a creamy texture, insanely opaque pigmentation, Besame Red is long lasting and hydrating. With one swipe to your lips, you're good for a hours and hours before you'll need to reapply. I can't get enough of the vintage packaging and perfect reds Besame produces, such a luxurious brand. If you're looking for a bright red that'll flatter your complexion, I highly recommend Besame Red 1920. " in 11 reviews
  • "Vintage colors, amazing packaging, and a way to not have to commit serious money for a lip color you're not sure of? Yes please! Besame Lipstick Matches are a great way to try out one of there vintage lip shades without having to make a long-term commitment if you simply aren't ready. The matchbook contains five applicators that are supposed to have enough lipstick on each for one application. Depending on how deep you want the color (which are semi-matte), I've found that you may be able to get two uses per applicator and still have lush, glamorous lips to show off. Along with all of those perks, the lipstick product itself is moisturizing and nourishing for lips." in 7 reviews
Sabrina H.
West Covina, CA
I've owned a few lipsticks from Bésame, but had yet to try their matchbooks. After receiving a generous coupon code from the website, I decided to give it a go. I ordered the Red Velvet and Cherry Red colors. While the application takes some work, the color is quite vivid and lovely. The matchbook is perfect to take traveling or sharing with friends at events.
j l.
This is for Red Velvet, the neutral red shade worn by the actress in Agent Carter. I am neutral-cool with pigmented pinky-purply lips.

This was my 2nd ever lipstick purchase. I bought it because of the Agent Carter connection, and the packaging, without even trying it, but now I love it because:

1. super flattering opaque shade
2. no settling into lip lines
3. when combined with a beige tinted balm, becomes this somewhat muted but super flattering mauvy red, which is not too overdone for day time but still intense enough to flatter my complexion.
4. ingredients list isn't full of bad chemicals! I really appreciate the Besame brand's vintage aesthetics, and it is admirable that they've managed to dupe vintage lip colors without duping the possibly harmful formula.
Aisling B.
Dekalb, IL
Review for: Hot Red 1959 more...
This is my all time favorite brand of lipstick, and if you're a rockabilly/vintage fan, it will be yours as well. It comes in an array of classic colors, named after years from the 20s through the 60s. The colors are gorgeous, creamy, and super pigmented. The shape of the lipstick makes it easy to apply, and the packaging literally makes you feel like a golden age starlet. Besame Cosmetics Classic Color Lipsticks
Kelly  C.
Fort Collins, CO
Just got this and wore it for the first time and got compliments all night! Great staying power. Left a gorgeous dark red stain on my lips even after eating and drinking a full meal! Love the texture and the color. It's dark, but you can soften it up by applying balm on first. I like to apply balm and blot first because I like the deep red color. It's great with my light to medium olive skin and dark hair, but I honestly think this should work on anyone. It's got plummy and brown tones in it and I'd say it's a true neutral.
Melanie V.
Review for: Matches Cherry 5 X more...
This color is absolutely stunning! The finish is a semi matte creme. It's a beautiful red that goes with both a neutral or a bold eye. At 6 dollars it is worth the price for 3 uses per match and 5 matches per book. It's also a fantastic way to try these lipstick colors without commitment.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
Boxycharm included in my subscription box this Besame Le Rouge a Levres classic lip color in #c204 Carmine which is an orange red. Like the creamy formula, pigmented lipstick even though this isn't a good color for me. This lipstick needs an antifeathering lip pencil to stop it bleeding around lips. It is hydrating and long lasting. I recommend it if you are looking for a good red lipstick (I believe this company only makes different shades of red lipsticks. Birchbox sells it on their website.
Paola A.
Bésame has the most amazing and gorgeous vintage lipsticks I have ever seen! It went above and beyond any expectations I ever had. I actually became obsessed with Bésame lipsticks after watching a live Facebook video. I adore the pigment and the fact that they are vintage is insanely cool! Definitely would recommend as a nice treat-yo-self present
Katy P.
East Ridge, TN
This is a now my go to lipstick. I always receive compliments whenever I wear it. I recently picked up the sampler pack, but my first order was the special edition. It was truly a life changer for me. I never wore lipstick and now I wear my Besame all the time.
Sidra V.
QUINCY, MA
Besame lipsticks are fantastic - matte but not supermatte, not drying, go on smooth (or try a lip brush!), and last a long time. For the price, because they last so well and look so good, I call that a good deal. Highly recommended. I flirt with other lipsticks but come home to Besame.
christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
Gorgeous collections of red lipsticks from different eras! I love that they do from classic reds to vampy blood reds! Creamy, moisturizing lipstick formulas in beautiful packaging- super classy! I definitely recommend this brand, you'll find your shade of red with this brand
Jane B.
Is it worth it to try out the matchbox testers first or should I just bite the bullet and go for the full size? Has anyone used the matchbox tester and used it to make a decision whether or not to buy the full product?
Cindy H.
Which color is the most universally flattering?
Lindsay D.
Should this lipstick be used with a liner?
Beatrice W.
Avondale, AZ
I've been looking for A new lipstick for two weeks now, I just want to know if this is worth my time for this lipstick?
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
These colors are amazing but I can't seem to get them to set right. They smear, bleed and leave traces all over the place. Any recommendations for keeping the color on my lips and not on everything else in the house?

Sephora