BY BÉSAME COSMETICS

Using only the safest and best ingredients we make long lasting lipsticks to give you classic glamour of any era. Encased in a gold lipstick bullet inspired by the tubes of the 1940s, these treasures will look lovely when applied, having everyone turn heads. With our classic lipstick shape designed for form and function, used for many lipsticks in the 1930s and 1940s, you can apply with ease. Use the sharp tips to line lips and the blunt side to fill in color. Blot once or twice with tissue for long lasting wear. Get ready to be admired…...

• High concentration of pigments means a long-wearing lip color
  • No lip pencil needed—lipstick is wedge shaped for perfect shape. Just apply with narrow edge, fill with flat edge, blot with tissue, then reapply
  • Satin-finish makes lips look full and soft, with a refined, velvety finish

Made in the USA.

Besame Cosmetics Classic Color Lipsticks
  • "Great creamy formula, lasts for hours and hours, but it does transfer easily. The color is a lovely red that is lighter than their other reds. " in 23 reviews
  • "A bright red with blue undertones that is guaranteed to flatter any skin tone! With a creamy texture, insanely opaque pigmentation, Besame Red is long lasting and hydrating. With one swipe to your lips, you're good for a hours and hours before you'll need to reapply. I can't get enough of the vintage packaging and perfect reds Besame produces, such a luxurious brand. If you're looking for a bright red that'll flatter your complexion, I highly recommend Besame Red 1920. " in 11 reviews
  • "Vintage colors, amazing packaging, and a way to not have to commit serious money for a lip color you're not sure of? Yes please! Besame Lipstick Matches are a great way to try out one of there vintage lip shades without having to make a long-term commitment if you simply aren't ready. The matchbook contains five applicators that are supposed to have enough lipstick on each for one application. Depending on how deep you want the color (which are semi-matte), I've found that you may be able to get two uses per applicator and still have lush, glamorous lips to show off. Along with all of those perks, the lipstick product itself is moisturizing and nourishing for lips." in 7 reviews
Gen R.
oceanside
Oh my! Vintage heaven! It’s an amazing reproduction brand which I love and its animal cruelty free! I love wearing this as an everyday lipstick! Super light but will have to reapply after certain periods but it’s so lovely!
Britt M.
Review for: Matches Velvet 5 X more...
So I'm sure that I, like many other women, bought this lip color due to their love for Peggy Carter from the Marvel universe. This is a great pigmented neutral red that's matte, but not very drying. I'd say Mac Ruby Woo is much more drying. It's has a pretty decent wear time, although it's not as tough as Peggy when it comes to battling the oils off of a juicy hamburger or other greasy food. It's a breeze to reapply though, and it doesn't bunch up over any old remains of your lipstick that still may be on your lips. These matches are so fun too! I broke one off and I only had to use one side of one matchstick to completely coat my lips, but ymmv since I have small lips. I'll definitely buy the full size once I run out of the matches.
Nikki T.
Review for: American Beauty 1945 more...
As a collector of luxurious lipsticks, this is a stand out product in my collection. The packaging is gorgeous and feels very elegant. The formula is to die for and really does cover in one coat as they claim. The shade American Beauty feels very unique to me. It's a shade I have been looking for for some time now, but no other companies have got it quite right. This is perfect for a vintage, 1940's vibe and I love it. Looks amazing with dark hair and olive skin. Definitely attention grabbing from men and women alike.
Only four stars given because I would like to be able to try on in person first. This was a gamble to buy online and I got lucky. They do have retail stores but none near me, so I am forced to purchase their products online.
Dawn T.
Lone Star, TX
A must own for lipstick junkies like me. So retro and so pretty. Meets the collectible status. The colors are beautiful and the formula is creamy, ultra pigmented, and long lasting. Highly recommend.
Vesna T.
These are amazing from the formula to the packaging. Such a rich, pigmented color that lasts a long time. The packaging is a sleek gold tube with a red design; it's so unique in my lipstick collection.
Jennifer S.
Toluca Lake, CA
As a vintage lover these are my favorite lipsticks. I feel like I am stepping back in time when I wear them. I also love that no lip liner is required when I wear them! Such a plus!
Catherine J.
Placentia, CA
I am in love. I bought the color One Bite and it was so perfect I plan on buying the rest of the collection. The color pops and stays on for hours. I can not recommend this enough!
Shantea W.
Review for: Matches 5 X more...
These are super cute and a cheap way to try a pricey brand. (Okay, not REALLY pricey, but not cheap for something you don't love.) I got three applications out of my first matchstick and I should get at least two uses out of my second. The formula is super smooth and seems to be nourishing, but I usually moisturize before applying anyway. It lasts a while but it does require touch ups and the match sticks aren't great to carry around once you break them off.
Massiel R.
Yonkers, NY
Review for: Cherry 1935 more...
I got this specific color and I really love it. It is a very dark brick red that is suitable for any skin tone and can be worn all year long. In the summer I could work as a night out neutral with bright eye shadows. In the fall, it's the perfect every day neutral...and it can work as a vampy lipstick as well. It is very moisturizing, long lasting and has a nice packaging. Worth, the price. I only wish this brand would make more than just red lip sticks.
Sherry P.
Bésame Cosmetics’ classic color lipsticks, I got the new Blood Red, a deep, soulful red. Feature retro-inspired, smooth lip colors, while the angled design offers precise application. A lipstick with a satin, matte finish that delivers full coverage. Want a classic red, or have a hard time finding the perfect red, Bésame Cosmetics will have it.
Jane B.
Is it worth it to try out the matchbox testers first or should I just bite the bullet and go for the full size? Has anyone used the matchbox tester and used it to make a decision whether or not to buy the full product?
Cindy H.
Which color is the most universally flattering?
Lindsay D.
Should this lipstick be used with a liner?
Beatrice W.
Avondale, AZ
I've been looking for A new lipstick for two weeks now, I just want to know if this is worth my time for this lipstick?
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
These colors are amazing but I can't seem to get them to set right. They smear, bleed and leave traces all over the place. Any recommendations for keeping the color on my lips and not on everything else in the house?

Sephora