17 varieties available
Besame Cosmetics Classic Color Lipsticks
4.83 / 5 based on 125 Reviews
Using only the safest and best ingredients we make long lasting lipsticks to give you classic glamour of any era. Encased in a gold lipstick bullet inspired by the tubes of the 1940s, these treasures will look lovely when applied, having everyone turn heads. With our classic lipstick shape designed for form and function, used for many lipsticks in the 1930s and 1940s, you can apply with ease. Use the sharp tips to line lips and the blunt side to fill in color. Blot once or twice with tissue for long lasting wear. Get ready to be admired…...
- High concentration of pigments means a long-wearing lip color
- No lip pencil needed—lipstick is wedge shaped for perfect shape. Just apply with narrow edge, fill with flat edge, blot with tissue, then reapply
- Satin-finish makes lips look full and soft, with a refined, velvety finish
Made in the USA.see more...
Top Questions See all 72 Q&A
Besame Cosmetics Classic Color Lipsticks
- "Great creamy formula, lasts for hours and hours, but it does transfer easily. The color is a lovely red that is lighter than their other reds. " in 23 reviews
- "A bright red with blue undertones that is guaranteed to flatter any skin tone! With a creamy texture, insanely opaque pigmentation, Besame Red is long lasting and hydrating. With one swipe to your lips, you're good for a hours and hours before you'll need to reapply. I can't get enough of the vintage packaging and perfect reds Besame produces, such a luxurious brand. If you're looking for a bright red that'll flatter your complexion, I highly recommend Besame Red 1920. " in 11 reviews
- "Vintage colors, amazing packaging, and a way to not have to commit serious money for a lip color you're not sure of? Yes please! Besame Lipstick Matches are a great way to try out one of there vintage lip shades without having to make a long-term commitment if you simply aren't ready. The matchbook contains five applicators that are supposed to have enough lipstick on each for one application. Depending on how deep you want the color (which are semi-matte), I've found that you may be able to get two uses per applicator and still have lush, glamorous lips to show off. Along with all of those perks, the lipstick product itself is moisturizing and nourishing for lips." in 7 reviews
These lipsticks are awesome!!!! The color pay off is great and these lipsticks don't dry out your lips at all they stay on for a long period of time. I love these lipsticks because the colors are very true and rich on the skin. They're moisturizing and the colors can look good on any skin color. These are a must try!!! This brand is awesome and their products are very very very affordable. These lipsticks can be paired with lipgloss or Chapstick for a great shiny glossy look.
Stain lasts a bit longer than regular lipstick, but not as long as a true stain. It is great for that vintage look, though. And the case is wonderful.
I have this in Besame red ,this lipstick smells like vanilla color stays on and it is so creamy!!I'm in love with besame cosnetics!!
Besame lipsticks are by far my favorite! Great colors to choose from, rich color that needs few tough ups! The packaging is gorgeous.
This is really cheap and works like you got it from mac its amazing and it barely smudges off i love it and its also very cheap
Q & A
Is it worth it to try out the matchbox testers first or should I just bite the bullet and go for the full size? Has anyone used the matchbox tester and used it to make a decision whether or not to buy the full product?
Which color is the most universally flattering?
Should this lipstick be used with a liner?
I've been looking for A new lipstick for two weeks now, I just want to know if this is worth my time for this lipstick?
These colors are amazing but I can't seem to get them to set right. They smear, bleed and leave traces all over the place. Any recommendations for keeping the color on my lips and not on everything else in the house?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos