Besame Cosmetics Classic Color Lipsticks

by Bésame Cosmetics

Using only the safest and best ingredients we make long lasting lipsticks to give you classic glamour of any era. Encased in a gold lipstick bullet inspired by the tubes of the 1940s, these treasures will look lovely when applied, having everyone turn heads. With our classic lipstick shape designed for form and function, used for many lipsticks in the 1930s and 1940s, you can apply with ease. Use the sharp tips to line lips and the blunt side to fill in color. Blot once or twice with tissue for long lasting wear. Get ready to be admired…...

• High concentration of pigments means a long-wearing lip color
  • No lip pencil needed—lipstick is wedge shaped for perfect shape. Just apply with narrow edge, fill with flat edge, blot with tissue, then reapply
  • Satin-finish makes lips look full and soft, with a refined, velvety finish

Made in the USA.

Is it drying at all?
What do you guys think of this brand? I have thought about buying victory red but I want to know if it’s worth it!
Has anyone tried Besame cosmetics ? They just announce a new collection. OMG I'm so excited!! Besame Cosmetics Classic Color Lipsticks
Start your review of Besame Cosmetics Classic Color Lipsticks!
Product Highlights
“Great creamy formula, lasts for hours and hours, but it does transfer easily. The color is a lovely red that is lighter than their other reds. ” in reviews
“...tone! With a creamy texture, insanely opaque pigmentation, Besame Red is long lasting and hydrating. With one swipe to your lips, you're good for a hours and hours before you'll need to reapply. I can't get enough of the vintage packaging and perfect reds Besame produces, such a luxurious brand. If you're looking for a bright red that'll flatter your complexion, I highly recommend Besame Red 1920. ” in reviews
“...show off. Along with all of those perks, the lipstick product itself is moisturizing and nourishing for lips.” in reviews
Brandon, FL
Review for: Victory
OBSESSED does not cover my feelings about this lipstick. It is the most supremely indulgent, creamy, and pigmented, perfect red I have ever tried. The packaging is absolutely beautiful and high quality, I feel like an Old Hollywood starlet anytime I take it out. The shape of the lipstick does take some getting used to, but I find I am able to make nice, sharp lines with it. It has a subtle vanilla scent, and an absolutely wonderful texture on the lip. The color, Victory Red, is the stuff of dreams. A very neutral red that would look great on a skin tone, it is bright without being garish, perfect for day or night. The pigmentation is on another level - I can lightly tap the product onto my mouth and get serious color payoff. I would consider the finish between a satin and matte. NOTE: This it's not a long wearing lipstick, nor is it meant to be. However, I do find it long lasting and that it fades evenly and nicely. If you have oily skin, I would suggest making sure that you use a liner and set your face makeup around your mouth (psst... Use the Besame brightening powders!). All in, very worth the purchase and I want so many more shades from Besame.
N Las Vegas , NV
Besame Cosmetics Classic Color Lipsticks uploaded by Daisy P.
Besame Cosmetics Classic Color Lipsticks uploaded by Daisy P.
Review for: Merlot 1933
I love this lipstick. Everything about it. How authentic it is to a real vintage lipstick. It’s an experience within itself packaging,color and formula. The color is an actual color used at this year. The bullet packaging and the way the tip of the lipstick is. A lot of thought and research was put into one lipstick and I can highly respect that. Great for classic, vintage or just makeup fanatics! Buying more, this is my third. #vintage #classic #lipstick
Greer, SC
Besame Cosmetics Classic Color Lipsticks uploaded by Jessica P.
Review for: Victory
Besame Cosmetics is one of my favorite cosmetic brands! Inspired by vintage makeup, it feels so glamorous and is well-made. The creators of this product are very detail-oriented, down to the design of the packaging and how it sounds when you open and close it. You feel glamorous just opening a tube of lipstick and putting it on. Victory is my favorite, because I love anything 1940s and it's a vibrant red! Highly recommend.
lutz, FL
Besame Cosmetics Classic Color Lipsticks uploaded by Laura R.
Review for: Victory
Es es mi color de rojo favorito del momento. Es un rojo clásico con sub tono Violeta, típico de esa época. La verdad no solo me lo compre por el tono si no por el packaging y por ser una réplica exacta del tono. Fue como tener un pedacito de historia para mi. El precio está muy bien para calidad del producto y el packaging.
Clarksville, TN
Besame Cosmetics Classic Color Lipsticks uploaded by Melanie T.
Besame Cosmetics Classic Color Lipsticks uploaded by Melanie T.
Review for: Carmine 1931
Outstanding! First of all the bullet is gorgeous and nicely weighted. The shape of the lipstick makes getting a precise line very easy. The formula is awesome. Matte but not at all dry or uncomfortable. Great staying power! Carmine is a bright orange red. I love the little leather lipstick holder that it came with!
Carbondale
Review for: Velvet 1946, Noir 1930, Cherry 1935
I love these lipsticks! The idea and aesthetic is so cute and the product itself is great as well. The colors are beautiful and apply easily and a very long lasting. When they do start to wear off I find they tend to do it gradually so you don’t get a harsh line where your lipstick is gone. I will definitely purchase more shades in the future and would recommend these lipsticks.
Indiana
So, have to give it up for Basame! I absolutely love everything about their line and their amazing ode to vintage makeup! I ordered the Dusty Rose lipstick and the color and quality is perfect. Literally stayed on my lips all day and when applying has a great scent to it! Will definitely be trying and recommending more products from this brand to local people! Good job guys!
Delta , PA
Besame Cosmetics Classic Color Lipsticks uploaded by Grace S.
Review for: Cherry 1935
This lipstick is my go-to for fall! It’s the perfect darker cherry shade of red. I normally can’t wear darker lipsticks because they wash me out and I look better in brighter colors, but this one looks amazing. It lasts all day but does leave behind a light pink stain when I take it off.
East Setauket, NY
Very nice lipsticks. I have Blood Red and Chocolate Kiss. Very pigmented, creamy, total vintage vibes. They are vanilla scented, the scent kind of reminds me of MAC lipsticks. The color lasts a long time. No complaints really, a wider range of colors maybe... is it a holy grail lipstick? No. Is it fun to have in the collection? Yes.
Suffern, NY
Review for: Velvet 1946
I am a vintage style lover so I really appreciate not only the look of this lipstick but also the fact that it’s made using a recipe from 1946. After hearing this was the lipstick worn by Agent Carter, I had to get my own. It’s the perfect vintage red. I always feel so glamorous when I apply it in its gold tube.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 3 ans
Besame Cosmetics Classic Color Lipsticks.... I am debating on purchasing these lipsticks because they look gorgeous. However, What are your thoughts on the product? Is it scented? Does it bleed or feather? How is the staying power? What are the finish? Thanks :)
Emily R. • il y a 2 ans
It's my favorite lipstick-the shape of the tip makes it really easy to apply. The color lasts a really long time, and even when it does start to fade, it does so very evenly. The finish is somewhere between a satin and a matte. It smells kind of like the MAC lipsticks- kind of a sweet smell.