BY BÉSAME COSMETICS

A luxurious lipstick that gives a full coverage in one stroke Provides shades inspired by famous Hollywood stars from the 20s to 50s Color stays put to ensure long wearing Enriched with macadamia oil, vitamin C, chamomile & aloe Keeps the lips soft &... see more...

Selva B.
Absolutely GORGEOUS high pigmented lipsticks!!! A little goes a long way and they are long wear, way past lunch! Each shade is unique and just beautiful on any skin tone. I love them so much I sell them at my shop, Gypsy Caravan in Argyle, Texas. If you've never tried them, you are so missing out!!! I use concealer/foundation set with translucent powder on my lips then line and then layer with a LA Looks or Clinique lipstick first. Then carefully use my Besame shade over...I even blend my own colors. I get many compliments. Try them, you won't be sorry! Aaaannd they're gluten free!
Ana h.
Vampire blood red for when you want to feel seductive and dangerous😉 Besame lipsticks are top notch and if you haven’t tried them they are the cream of the crop and come in gold bullet packaging!!! Please please please try them out!!!

Amazon