Besame Cosmetics Classic Color Lipstick, Dusty Rose, 0.12 Ounce

by Bésame Cosmetics

Dusty rose is a natural rose shade, neutral, and great for everyday use. Best on lighter to medium skin tones. The most delectable lipstick with a semi-matte finish and one coat full coverage. The highest natural pigment content for a smooth,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Besame Cosmetics Classic Color Lipstick, Dusty Rose, 0.12 Ounce!
Argyle TX
Just beautifully creamy, thick and juicy lipsticks! I have every. Single. Color!!! No bad junk in there and love that I can get custom look using them! They are long lasting on your lips and on your vanity dresser...so a little goes s long way,. No gluten or pthalates or parabens!!! Are you ready to get compliments and be asked what your brand of lipstick is? Get ready to look sexy and put together! I can't say enough about them and I own EVERY. SINGLE. COLOR!! Superb for getting a friend or family member or to pamper myself! Chocolate Kiss and Portrait Pink have become go to colors!
Lawton
Great color. Richly pigmented and creamy. I love the pointed tip for outlining. Stays put for hours. Doesn’t hold up to eating, but most lipsticks don’t. The retro packaging and design is way cool. Highly recommend.
smooth, creamy, easy to apply, gorgeous color, adorable packaging. this lipstick is amazing! i have the dusty rose and it is gorgeous. it lasts a while. there is some transfer, but not much. i love this lipstick.
Freeburg
Besame Cosmetics Classic Color Lipstick, Dusty Rose, 0.12 Ounce uploaded by Danielle T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Beautiful color and went on smoothly. The light vanilla scent is great and it’s so creamy. This literally makes my skin glow and my teeth whiter. This is my go to lipstick and I feel so special wearing it. The packaging is amazing and retro. It’s solid and made to last. Dusty Rose is a beautiful deeply pigmented rose shade. It comes off a little red in pictures but it’s really a lucious rosy pink. It lasts all day long and I get so many compliments when I wear this and other shades from Besame. Please never stop making this!
Marysville, WA
I have this lipstick in Besame Red, Noir Red, and Blood Red. I like the deeper colors for a dramatic vampy look. They wear so well and generally don't move from my lips to other areas of my face. The packaging is gorgeous. Feels very luxe and fancy.
Windsor
The perfect your lips but better natural colour. its wasn't drying on the lips and lasts a long time. this will be a staple in my makeup bag.
Beautiful velvety lip color lipstick. Made you transport to the 1950’s. That pinup look that rich rose color. I love Bésame cosmetics!
This is a dusty rose color that would look great on anyone. The formula and pigmentation is great as well.
Marlton, NJ
It’s a great every day wear color. Not to bold but noticeable. Very moisturizing and long lasting

Looking for your answer?