Besame Cosmetics Classic Color Lipstick (Choice of Colors) (1959 Red Hot Red) uploaded by Selva B.Besame Cosmetics Classic Color Lipstick (Choice of Colors) (1959 Red Hot Red) uploaded by Alyssa M.

BY BÉSAME COSMETICS

Marilyn Monroe's favorite. A bold and brazen warm red. A semi-matte finish with one coat full coverage. The highest natural pigment content for a smooth, indelible, feather-proof finish. Enriched with squalene, vitamin C and aloe. Our vintage... see more...

Lisa H.
Bought this in Merlot. The color is beautiful and I like that it compliments my fair/medium neutral skin tone. I like the use a lip pencil with it because it’s creamy so I feel like it can bleed a little. My neighbor loved the color too and wants to order it.
Selva B.
Red Hot Red is a beautiful, true red that will make heads turn! Women will stop and ask you what color that is you're wearing! LoL!! Besame is highly pigmented and glides on rich and smooth. No funky gluten, pthalates or parabens to worry about and the smell is divine!!! Treat yourself to one of the best lipsticks EVER! I have every. Single. Color!
Hannah M.
This is my go-to lipstick color. Its bold, bright, and beautiful. It compliments my skin tone perfectly and always stays on long.
Alyssa M.
Love love love creamy long lasting lip stick in a cute bullet lipstick also is vanilla scented !I want every color now!
Ana h.
MUST BUY ONE OF THEIR LIPSTICKS IF YOU NEVER HAVE! Amazing quality and historical accuracy if you love vintage like me💕 this brand is famous for its reds so please get one you won’t regret it. Nicely pigmented and the packaging is stellar 11/10 YOU WILL LOVE IT I PROMISE

Amazon