Bésame Cosmetics Classic Book Bag

by Bésame Cosmetics

A sleek, slim zippered makeup bag created to look like an enchanted storybook of fairy tales. This flat envelope-style is the perfect size for your lipstick, cologne, powder compact, and a few small essentials.

• Fine-tooth zipper-top makes it easy to reach for your favorite lipstick or other makeup-must—even after a manicure
  • Just the right size for the basics you need for quick touch-up
  • Fits into your slimmest purse—and use it on its own as a refined evening clutch for phone, credit cards, keys, and, of course, lipstick!
  • 4 inches wide by 8 inches tall

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bésame Cosmetics Classic Book Bag!
How would you rate this product?
I love the besame snow white limited edition collection since snow white is my favorite disney princess. Since i love snow white i really want to collect every item they have. The make up bag looks cute and adorable.
I bought both of these and they are so cute! I sometimes use them as wallets but most of the time I keep them on display with the rest of the collection. They are very good quality and I think a great price for what you’re getting. I would highly recommend!
Holtville
This bag is really cute its. Bit small but an okay size its not heavy you could put small things in it its a little pricey i bought it online and it cost.a lot more than i wanted to pay i would recommend this could be used as a pencil pouch
I bought this in blue and it’s the cutest thing. I bought the matching compact so it fits perfectly since this bag isn’t that big only fits a few makeup items. I bought it online with my other items from the Snow White line
love at first sight, very original, I really like the design, I am satisfied with my purchase. good quality fabric and closure too. I usually use it every two or three times a week.