Besame Cosmetics Chocolate Kiss - 1970 uploaded by Itzel P.Besame Cosmetics Chocolate Kiss - 1970 uploaded by Monalisa  A.Besame Cosmetics Chocolate Kiss - 1970 uploaded by Melisa R.

BY BÉSAME COSMETICS

A lipstick with a satin, matte finish that delivers full coverage in one coat. Besame Cosmetics' Classic Color Lipsticks feature retro-inspired, smooth lip colors that provide a budge-proof finish that stays put, while the angled design offers precise application. Each lasting color is inspired by the shades worn by coveted Hollywood starlets of the '20s, '30s, '40s, and '50s, imparting an iconic, satin meets matte lip look. The formula is packed with macadamia oil, vitamin C, chamomile, and aloe to leave lips feeling soft and hydrated. The years listed on the lipstick names indicate the year that color was initially produced. Each color is an exact duplicate of shades made from Besame Cosmetics' vast collection of original tubes from each year. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Raven R.
I'm a red lipstick wearer all the way but got this in the trail pack and decided to try it out. I was completely shocked at how much I love this color. It looks brown in the tube but comes out a lovely nude red brown. I know that sounds weird but it's true! The color paired with an amazingly comfortable long-wearing matte formula makes this my new go-to lipstick when red is a little too much.
Martha S.
Somerville, MA
This is a holy grail lipstick. It is a beautiful matte, but one that doesn't dry out my already chapped lips. It's opaque, but stays where it is for an extended time. It's gorgeous enough to dress up, but I wear it casually as well, just to class up an outfit. It's a gorgeous brown/red/nude that is the first brownish shade I've liked with my light, warm skin tone. Will buy forever!
Ophelia H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favourite Besame shade. I love a good brown lipstick and this one rides the line between red and brown absolutely perfectly! The texture is super creamy and it looks for the most part matte without drying the lips. Lasts a long time on me with just minimal touch ups after eating necessary.
Melissa R.
Austin, TX
This color is everything! Its so pretty! The lipstick has a faint cupcake scent to it, and goes on super smooth. It only requires one coat. So the coverage is great. Most importantly IT DOESN'T FEATHER!!
Monalisa  A.
I'm not into red lipstick but I really wanted to try Besame lipstick so I picked up this deep nude called chocolate kiss! I love this shade and I love the consistency of this lipstick too it's not drying and it's really pigmented lasts long too love this lipstick :)
Delia M.
Apple Valley, CAlifornia
Muy bonitos no sabía de ellos pero se miran muy bien,
No puedo decir como son pero se ven bonitos 👍😋😉😉😉