BeautyFaceFace MakeupBésame Cosmetics
Besame Cosmetics Brightening Powder

Besame Cosmetics Brightening Powder

by Bésame Cosmetics

Brightening violet powder is a translucent naturally scented powder that sets make-up without build-up, and imparts a supple brightening effect to the skin. Brightening violet powder is a translucent loose powder that adds just a hint of brightness for an instant lift to any complexion. Sets make-up beautifully and leaves a soft matte finish. The powder does not contain shimmers, but brightens because of the unique violet hue in this special formula.

Do you use the Besame Cosmetics Brightening Powder with the puff it comes with? If not, what do you use to apply this powder with?
How does this work on dry skin??? Does it set well? Does it keep your makeup lasting all day?
I really love the aesthetic of Besame! I haven't had a chance to try any yet! Are these powders more like a finishing powder or a type of under eye brightening powder?
Start your review of Besame Cosmetics Brightening Powder!
Product Highlights
...out there but it's good. i like that it doesn't get too cakey and it's matte finish. just adds a nice fresh look. in reviews
Nola S.
Monroe, LA
Besame Cosmetics Brightening Powder uploaded by Nola S.
This are really special and I would say perfect for anyone who loves collecting makeup and powders. The powder is really soft and they have really pleasant scents.
Nicole C.
Los angeles, CA
Besame Cosmetics Brightening Powder uploaded by Nicole C.
Besame Cosmetics Brightening Powder uploaded by Nicole C.
Absolutely love this setting powder!!! Its very fine and light. Definitely gives a beautiful natural brightening affect, matte finish. It also has an amazing vanilla smell 😍😩❤ Besame Cosmetics Brightening Powder Besame Cosmetics Brightening Powder
Marion E.
Anaheim, CA
I purchased the Bésame Cosmetics Brightening Powder in Violet from the Bésame website. I had previously received a sample of the vanilla powder from Ipsy & wanted to try another scent. I wish I had stocked up when it was available! I wouldn't say that the Violet performs better or worse than the Vanilla shade, but the Violet definitely suits my fair-cool skin tone better. The scent of violet was light & beautiful, & faded quickly upon application. Like most loose powders, this had a lot of fallout & was messy to apply. It has a matte finish. While this is not a formula I would suggest for someone who's looking for transfer-proof makeup, it's not the worst formula I've tried, either. I liked the theming & design of the packaging, which was very retro, & I liked that the sifter inside the jar had its own attached lid, so that the packaging did not get too messy. In fact, I liked the packaging so much that I kept it after I finished up the product inside, & I'm using it to hold a couple samples' worth of another powder that came in smaller packaging that made it difficult to use. I would recommend this product if you are light or fair; I imagine this is probably not suited to medium & deep skin tones.
Shannon G.
Safety Harbor, FL
Besame Cosmetics Brightening Powder uploaded by Shannon G.
I love love love this brightening powder. It’s lightly scented, soft, and makes your face just glow!! It’s the perfect finish for your makeup. It hides the most engorged pores! It’s such a beautifully made product !Besame Cosmetics Brightening Powder
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
Besame Cosmetics Brightening Powder uploaded by Erica P.
I own a couple varieties of the powder, the brightening vanilla and the brightening vanilla rose. The old fashioned packaging and overall manufacturing of the line is what originally caught my eye. The powders are very finely milled and work beautifully. They keep my makeup in place all day. They were a bit smaller than I originally anticipated. These come equipped with a traditional style powder puff, but I don't really use it. The powders are great though.
Annette B.
W Lafayette, IN
Lovely brightening powder with good coverage and a very nice scent. Great as a touch-up powder throughout the day if needed.
Maria V.
Visalia, CA
Love this vintage throwback line of cosmetics! Even the tins are special! You got to purchase the lipsticks they are super hydrating highly pigmented beautiful colors to choose from!
Kimberlly O.
4 valley lane, New Canaan, CT
It's a great product for people that have oily skin, which is my case on summer, but during the Winter is not the right product at all, it doesn't get caky but kind of cracks out in the cold and dry weather...
Jessica S.
Saraland, AL
I love this product and the vintage feel of everything this company makes. I am extremely pale and I have oily skin and this is my favorite product to touch up with on my t-zone. It gives you more of a healthy glow than any other powder I have used. Perfect for under the eyes!
Leigh ann R.
Hannibal , MO
The Besame Violet Powder is my favorite under eye powder of all time. I tend to have dark circles, and my skin has pink undertones. This product works like a charm.