BY BÉSAME COSMETICS

An exclusive velvety soft face powder with a yellow tint that controls redness and leaves behind a delicate vanilla scent. Tone down redness, bring warmth to the complexion, and create a velvety soft, matte finish with Besame's French Vanilla Face Powder. Ideal for medium to dark skin, this powder leaves a subtle, vanilla fragrance, and it can be worn alone, over foundation to set, or just around the eyes to brighten up dark circles without caking or leaving behind residue. It is perfect for contouring and exclusive to Sephora. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Brightening Powders date back to the times of Marie Antoinette, a classic must-have in the makeup ritual. This product is gluten-free, formulated for sensitive skin, and it is not tested on animals. see more...

Mavis R.
Review for: Rose more...
First of all this smells amazing. The package is adorable and the product is to die for. I love all of besame a stuff but this is definitely one of the best. It’s a matte look but it’s almost natural. Like you just don’t have oil spots.
Amy K.
Montreal
I am a total pinup girl and have a special spot for Besame's beautifully packaged nostalgia. I tend not to wear a lot of powder or foundation because i have very freckly skin but i will add on some finishibg powder on a hot day to avoid shine and Besame is my go-to!
Chelsea C.
Lake Charles, LA
Review for: Besame Cosmetics Brightening Vanilla Face Powder 0.21 oz more...
Gives my makeup a beautiful finish! Also smells absolutely amazing! Keeps makeup on face even after a sweaty waitress shift! I use a large powder brush to apply it. Would absolutely recommend to others!
Bridget Y.
Snow Camp, NC
I got this in an ipsy bag a few months ago. I LOVE this powder! I does such an amazing job for setting the under eyes. And it's doesn't move! It is really expensive though and I don't think it lasts very long. It's a yellow banana shade loose powder. I use it to bake my under eyes too.
Joann  B.
Riverview, MI
Review for: Besame Cosmetics Brightening Vanilla Face Powder 0.21 oz more...
Love. Love. LOVE. This is by far the best finishing powder I've ever used! It blends in nicely with my foundation without leaving my face feeling cakey and gross. It applies lightly, and I like to use it throughout the day to keep down the shine. Plus, a little goes a long way so it lasts quite a while.  Besame Cosmetics Brightening Face Powder was the first thing I bought from the beans and since then I've ended up doing a paycheck or two 😉
April R.
Hiwassee, VA
I absolutely love Besame. I have always had a good products from this brand. This powder is wonderful. I have dry skin and it doesn’t cling at all. It’s best to use only a little so you don’t get the white out effect. It also smells great. The container is small so you have to be careful getting the product out. The tint has a yellow tint to it, which is great to help conceal my rosacea.
Corynn R.
boonton, nj
Review for: Besame Cosmetics Brightening Vanilla Face Powder 0.21 oz more...
I love this powder but mostly for the scent. Vanilla is my favorite scent so it’s nice to have the calming scent all day. It’s also a nice little surprise for anyone that goes in for kisses...
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
first thing, I love the fact this has a hint of vanilla scent lol as a baking powder it works great, really helps with setting the makeup
Grace H.
Northfield, MN
I love the yellow shade to set my under eyes. The powder is so soft on the skin... As in it makes the laura Mercier powder feel scratchy. Not to me too the scent is super vanilla infused, which makes me smile every time I use it.
Chloe P.
It’s such a nice powder and I love how many shades and finishes they have. I have a vanilla powder and it really smells like vanilla and has a yellow tint that’s brightening. It is rather small for 22 dollars though, but the packaging is beautiful.
Chelsey S.
Can this be used for baking? I've heard good things about it but no one has mentioned yet.
Kodi B.
Marlton, NJ
I really love the vintage approach to make up, but am not quite sure of all the applications for this. How are you ladies using it?
Katherine B.
Is this powder worth it?
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
It this REALLY brightening under the eyes? I'm looking for something to give me that BAM, in your face brightness.
Ann H.
Taylor, MI
Are these powders alright for all over the face or just highlighting and under eye? Thanks!