BY BÉSAME COSMETICS

An exclusive velvety soft face powder with a yellow tint that controls redness and leaves behind a delicate vanilla scent. Tone down redness, bring warmth to the complexion, and create a velvety soft, matte finish with Besame's French Vanilla Face Powder. Ideal for medium to dark skin, this powder leaves a subtle, vanilla fragrance, and it can be worn alone, over foundation to set, or just around the eyes to brighten up dark circles without caking or leaving behind residue. It is perfect for contouring and exclusive to Sephora. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Brightening Powders date back to the times of Marie Antoinette, a classic must-have in the makeup ritual. This product is gluten-free, formulated for sensitive skin, and it is not tested on animals. see more...

• Would you recommend this for someone with dry skin? Be the first to answer!
  • What color of this powder is good for light olive undertones?1 Answers
  • Are these powders alright for all over the face or just highlight...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Yadira C.
Fort Worth
Review for: Besame Cosmetics Brightening Vanilla Face Powder 0.21 oz more...
I got this in one of my Ipsy bags and I’m in love! It smells amazing and it leaves my face looking flawless all the time. It’s super easy to apply and it feels so luxurious when I put it on. I will definitely be buying again!!
Angie S.
Review for: Besame Cosmetics Brightening Vanilla Face Powder 0.21 oz more...
I love this brightening finishing powdered for many reasons: 1. It smells amazing! 2. It works beautifully on the skin to leave a nice soft finish on your face alone or on top of your foundation, and 3. It’s vintage inspired! I love vintage & incorporating it into my makeup makes me feel just a little bit more dolled up than if I were using a regular makeup routine.
Corynn R.
Haverstraw, NY
Review for: Besame Cosmetics Brightening Vanilla Face Powder 0.21 oz more...
I love this powder but mostly for the scent. Vanilla is my favorite scent so it’s nice to have the calming scent all day. It’s also a nice little surprise for anyone that goes in for kisses...
Daniela C.
texas, ['', '', '']
first thing, I love the fact this has a hint of vanilla scent lol as a baking powder it works great, really helps with setting the makeup
Erika O.
Flagstaff, AZ
From the effectiveness of the powder to the vintage look. This is one of my favorites! Works well with my oily skin.
Emily S.
I absolutely love this powder. The packaging is beautiful, and the puff works perfectly. I use the lavender powder and it’s brightening without being drying or cakey. Best used under the eyes or mixed with any of the other colors to personalize!
Hannah H.
Review for: Besame Cosmetics Brightening Vanilla Face Powder 0.21 oz more...
I got this powder as an ipsy sample and I love it. It makes my face look brighter and it is really easy to put on. Just take a brush, Mine didn't come with the applicator as its a small sample, and pat it on. I would definitely recommend this  to others.
kristi w.
San Diego, CA
I love this powder! I bought the vanilla scented one. I read that it would help with redness but figured, eh it’s just a powder to put over foundation... what magic could it really do?
Well I’ll tell you! The slight yellow tone of this powder covers the redness of my skin perfectly. Color corrects, sets makeup, leaves skin soft and smells great!
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
Review for: Besame Cosmetics Brightening Vanilla Face Powder 0.21 oz more...
This stuff is great. It brightens my face which gives me a glow and it has a vanilla smell to it and I love it. It was free for me because my friend gave it to me for a gift.
April R.
Hiwassee, VA
I absolutely love Besame. I have always had a good products from this brand. This powder is wonderful. I have dry skin and it doesn’t cling at all. It’s best to use only a little so you don’t get the white out effect. It also smells great. The container is small so you have to be careful getting the product out. The tint has a yellow tint to it, which is great to help conceal my rosacea.
Chelsey S.
Can this be used for baking? I've heard good things about it but no one has mentioned yet.
Kodi B.
Marlton, NJ
I really love the vintage approach to make up, but am not quite sure of all the applications for this. How are you ladies using it?
Katherine B.
Is this powder worth it?
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
It this REALLY brightening under the eyes? I'm looking for something to give me that BAM, in your face brightness.
Ann H.
Taylor, MI
Are these powders alright for all over the face or just highlighting and under eye? Thanks!