BY BÉSAME COSMETICS

An exclusive velvety soft face powder with a yellow tint that controls redness and leaves behind a delicate vanilla scent. Tone down redness, bring warmth to the complexion, and create a velvety soft, matte finish with Besame's French Vanilla Face Powder. Ideal for medium to dark skin, this powder leaves a subtle, vanilla fragrance, and it can be worn alone, over foundation to set, or just around the eyes to brighten up dark circles without caking or leaving behind residue. It is perfect for contouring and exclusive to Sephora. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Brightening Powders date back to the times of Marie Antoinette, a classic must-have in the makeup ritual. This product is gluten-free, formulated for sensitive skin, and it is not tested on animals. see more...

• Would you recommend this for someone with dry skin? Be the first to answer!
  • What color of this powder is good for light olive undertones?1 Answers
  • Are these powders alright for all over the face or just highlight...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Cat S.
Lockport , NY
The vanilla is my favorite setting powder! I have oily skin and it goes on flawlessly and keeps my makeup fresh and set!
Melissa G.
Monrovia, CA
Review for: Violet Transparent more...
I sold this at a boutique I used to work at. People LOVED it!! It helped with shine and just made an overall difference.
Erika O.
Flagstaff, AZ
From the effectiveness of the powder to the vintage look. This is one of my favorites! Works well with my oily skin.
Ashley M.
This is a great all over powder or just to use under your eyes to give them a lift. I've used it as a sitting powder.
Britne E.
Lake Station, IN
I got this in my ipsy bag and I am in love. The light scent is phenomenal and it leaves your face looking just right.
Victoria B.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Rose more...
Love the smell. Not sure about it though. It can sometimes cake but other times is really soft and pretty.
Sam S.
I use this to set my under eyes and it's awesome! It kind of takes away my dark circles and smells amazing!
Aimee B.
I use this every time I do my makeup. It's a brightening powder and it really does brighten up your face!
Gina R.
Review for: Violet Transparent more...
I was a little unsure of this powder at first because of its color, I'm glad this product proved me wrong
Tonya L.
Love the feel! Great setting results. Smell is wonderful. Long lasting. Will get again!
Chelsey S.
Can this be used for baking? I've heard good things about it but no one has mentioned yet.
Kodi B.
Marlton, NJ
I really love the vintage approach to make up, but am not quite sure of all the applications for this. How are you ladies using it?
Katherine B.
Is this powder worth it?
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
It this REALLY brightening under the eyes? I'm looking for something to give me that BAM, in your face brightness.
Ann H.
Taylor, MI
Are these powders alright for all over the face or just highlighting and under eye? Thanks!