BY BÉSAME COSMETICS

An exclusive velvety soft face powder with a yellow tint that controls redness and leaves behind a delicate vanilla scent. Tone down redness, bring warmth to the complexion, and create a velvety soft, matte finish with Besame's French Vanilla Face Powder. Ideal for medium to dark skin, this powder leaves a subtle, vanilla fragrance, and it can be worn alone, over foundation to set, or just around the eyes to brighten up dark circles without caking or leaving behind residue. It is perfect for contouring and exclusive to Sephora. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Brightening Powders date back to the times of Marie Antoinette, a classic must-have in the makeup ritual. This product is gluten-free, formulated for sensitive skin, and it is not tested on animals. see more...

• Would you recommend this for someone with dry skin? Be the first to answer!
  • What color of this powder is good for light olive undertones?1 Answers
  • Are these powders alright for all over the face or just highlight...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
allie e.
I was very excited to try this product. I love the scent and the coverage, it does set my makeup but It does appear to look very yellow on my skin. Would not suggest to use to set your undereye. I love this brand and the scent was very appealing to me.
Tiffany C.
York, SC
This powder is GREAT. WOC FRIENDLY.. the shade vanilla chi used to set the under eye is perfect. It holds makeup, smells great and doesnt leave that ashy white cast
Mashiyat B.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Besame Cosmetics Brightening Vanilla Face Powder 0.21 oz more...
Amazing! This has got to be my most used under eye setting powder, it doesn't crease on me and brightens my under eye area, it also smells like vanilla. I also use the baking method with this powder.
Miriam E.
Donna, TX
One of my all time favorite products! Once I bought it I never stopped using it. Gives a matte finish. Smells amazing! Really easy to use. I use the red vanilla one. Even brightens my dark skin. I use this as my concealer
Yessenia H.
I bought this in the brightening vanilla shade and I love it!! I use it every day under my eyes and it helps set my makeup as well as make me look more awake.
Samantha R.
san antonio, TX
Silky yellow toned powder. Goes on smooth and creates a beautiful matte finish. I like to apply it and leave it on for 2 minutes before I dust the excess off.
Paola M.
Review for: Violet Transparent more...
I'm in love with this besame powder! I love the volet tone fit perfectly my skin tone. also this is a lightweight powder and works great on sensitive skin!
Natalie C.
Raritan, NJ
Smells amazing and it doesn't leave a ashy looking finish like other products that I have used. since I have tan like skin I rate it a 10/10 !
Daniela C.
texas, ['', '', '']
first thing, I love the fact this has a hint of vanilla scent lol as a baking powder it works great, really helps with setting the makeup
jennifer l.
Review for: Rose more...
Omg this brightening powder is so Beautiful on the skin so silky smooth... It also works great on light skinned people as a blush
Chelsey S.
Can this be used for baking? I've heard good things about it but no one has mentioned yet.
Kodi B.
Marlton, NJ
I really love the vintage approach to make up, but am not quite sure of all the applications for this. How are you ladies using it?
Katherine B.
Is this powder worth it?
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
It this REALLY brightening under the eyes? I'm looking for something to give me that BAM, in your face brightness.
Ann H.
Taylor, MI
Are these powders alright for all over the face or just highlighting and under eye? Thanks!