BY BÉSAME COSMETICS

An exclusive velvety soft face powder with a yellow tint that controls redness and leaves behind a delicate vanilla scent. Tone down redness, bring warmth to the complexion, and create a velvety soft, matte finish with Besame's French Vanilla Face Powder. Ideal for medium to dark skin, this powder leaves a subtle, vanilla fragrance, and it can be worn alone, over foundation to set, or just around the eyes to brighten up dark circles without caking or leaving behind residue. It is perfect for contouring and exclusive to Sephora. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Brightening Powders date back to the times of Marie Antoinette, a classic must-have in the makeup ritual. This product is gluten-free, formulated for sensitive skin, and it is not tested on animals. see more...

Jessica C.
Brightening and lightly fragranced. It is finely milled and nearly impossible to get cake face when using it. I find the puff is nice to use, but I actually prefer a brush (later elf's powder brush).
Paola R.
Review for: French more...
This setting powder is amaze balls! It brightens up your face so much & smells good! It actually smells like vanilla which is super cool! It's such a small powder but really worth it!
Hillary N.
Saint Marys, PA
Review for: Besame Cosmetics Brightening Vanilla Face Powder 0.21 oz more...
This powder is great for setting and baking. It smells like vanilla which is nice. It has a matte finish. Looks very natural on your skin, I have combo skin and it works well for me. I only gave it four stars because it's pretty pricey with shipping.
Maria J C.
Hialeah, FL
This is my favorite setting powder to set/bake my concealer to help brighten under my eyes. I highly recommend this powder for anyone who has a lot of purple undertones under their eyes.
Nichole H.
GARLAND, TX
Review for: Violet Transparent more...
This powder does something wonderful! It brightens up my complexion and brings life to my face. Definitely a favorite for winter when my skin needs an extra pick me up.
Grace H.
Rochester, MN
I love the yellow shade to set my under eyes. The powder is so soft on the skin... As in it makes the laura Mercier powder feel scratchy. Not to me too the scent is super vanilla infused, which makes me smile every time I use it.
Ashley S.
MCALLEN, TX
Honestly, this is the best powder I've used! It smells amazing, and it really does its job. It has a natural/matte finish and it really covers my problem areas. I will definitely buy again.
Tiffany C.
York, SC
This powder is GREAT. WOC FRIENDLY.. the shade vanilla chi used to set the under eye is perfect. It holds makeup, smells great and doesnt leave that ashy white cast
allie e.
I was very excited to try this product. I love the scent and the coverage, it does set my makeup but It does appear to look very yellow on my skin. Would not suggest to use to set your undereye. I love this brand and the scent was very appealing to me.
Mashiyat B.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Besame Cosmetics Brightening Vanilla Face Powder 0.21 oz more...
Amazing! This has got to be my most used under eye setting powder, it doesn't crease on me and brightens my under eye area, it also smells like vanilla. I also use the baking method with this powder.
Chelsey S.
Can this be used for baking? I've heard good things about it but no one has mentioned yet.
Kodi B.
Marlton, NJ
I really love the vintage approach to make up, but am not quite sure of all the applications for this. How are you ladies using it?
Katherine B.
Is this powder worth it?
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
It this REALLY brightening under the eyes? I'm looking for something to give me that BAM, in your face brightness.
Ann H.
Taylor, MI
Are these powders alright for all over the face or just highlighting and under eye? Thanks!

back