BY BÉSAME COSMETICS

An exclusive velvety soft face powder with a yellow tint that controls redness and leaves behind a delicate vanilla scent. Tone down redness, bring warmth to the complexion, and create a velvety soft, matte finish with Besame's French Vanilla Face Powder. Ideal for medium to dark skin, this powder leaves a subtle, vanilla fragrance, and it can be worn alone, over foundation to set, or just around the eyes to brighten up dark circles without caking or leaving behind residue. It is perfect for contouring and exclusive to Sephora. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Brightening Powders date back to the times of Marie Antoinette, a classic must-have in the makeup ritual. This product is gluten-free, formulated for sensitive skin, and it is not tested on animals. see more...

• Would you recommend this for someone with dry skin? Be the first to answer!
  • What color of this powder is good for light olive undertones?1 Answers
  • Are these powders alright for all over the face or just highlight...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
This is a great face powder. It's a translucent powder but when used under the eyes I do see a brightening effect. It does a great job setting my foundation and I have oily combination skin. It has a faint vanilla scent and I highly recommend.
Rachelle P.
This is one my the best finishing powders I've ever found. It's light and airy, makes your makeup look smooth and finished. The scent is absolutely divine and it makes me hungry whenever I put it on! Lol It seems to help control the shine my skin is prone to in certain areas
Jannette D.
Great dupe for banana powder without it leaving too much yellow under your eyes.i recommend the vanilla for light to medium skin tones.ive used this product so many times and I love it and recommend to everyone
Heidi S.
Griffin, GA
Love, love, love! It goes on super smooth and does seem to brighten my face. Not shimmer - but somehow brighten. It lasts a long time, which is great since it's a loose powder and not that great for travel.
Marlie R.
These Besame powders are the bomb! They help with color correction and make your skin look flawless! Not to mention that they smell great! Also they do not cling to texture on dry skin so that is a major win!
Jessika C.
Brightening and lightly fragranced. It is finely milled and nearly impossible to get cake face when using it. I find the puff is nice to use, but I actually prefer a brush (later elf's powder brush).
Paola R.
Review for: French more...
This setting powder is amaze balls! It brightens up your face so much & smells good! It actually smells like vanilla which is super cool! It's such a small powder but really worth it!
Maria J. C.
Hialeah, FL
This is my favorite setting powder to set/bake my concealer to help brighten under my eyes. I highly recommend this powder for anyone who has a lot of purple undertones under their eyes.
Nichole H.
GARLAND, TX
Review for: Violet Transparent more...
This powder does something wonderful! It brightens up my complexion and brings life to my face. Definitely a favorite for winter when my skin needs an extra pick me up.
Ashley S.
McAllen, TX
Honestly, this is the best powder I've used! It smells amazing, and it really does its job. It has a natural/matte finish and it really covers my problem areas. I will definitely buy again.
Chelsey S.
Can this be used for baking? I've heard good things about it but no one has mentioned yet.
Kodi B.
Marlton, NJ
I really love the vintage approach to make up, but am not quite sure of all the applications for this. How are you ladies using it?
Katherine B.
Is this powder worth it?
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
It this REALLY brightening under the eyes? I'm looking for something to give me that BAM, in your face brightness.
Ann H.
Taylor, MI
Are these powders alright for all over the face or just highlighting and under eye? Thanks!