BY BÉSAME COSMETICS

An exclusive velvety soft face powder with a yellow tint that controls redness and leaves behind a delicate vanilla scent. Tone down redness, bring warmth to the complexion, and create a velvety soft, matte finish with Besame's French Vanilla Face Powder. Ideal for medium to dark skin, this powder leaves a subtle, vanilla fragrance, and it can be worn alone, over foundation to set, or just around the eyes to brighten up dark circles without caking or leaving behind residue. It is perfect for contouring and exclusive to Sephora. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Brightening Powders date back to the times of Marie Antoinette, a classic must-have in the makeup ritual. This product is gluten-free, formulated for sensitive skin, and it is not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Emily L.
Davenport, IA
Review for: French more...
This powder is amazing! it makes me look pore less and brightened! It works well with the puff that it comes with and is not super messy because of the beautiful packaging. The smell is also fantastic! It smells like vanilla. it is my holy grail!
Vania G.
Review for: Violet Transparent more...
This is so beautiful. The violet is for light-medium skin tones and corrects yellow and red tones. It's so luxurious and smells very very faintly of flowers. This doesn't cake up and keeps my makeup matte all day. Super finely milled and just 😍😍😍
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
This is a great face powder. It's a translucent powder but when used under the eyes I do see a brightening effect. It does a great job setting my foundation and I have oily combination skin. It has a faint vanilla scent and I highly recommend.
Rachelle P.
This is one my the best finishing powders I've ever found. It's light and airy, makes your makeup look smooth and finished. The scent is absolutely divine and it makes me hungry whenever I put it on! Lol It seems to help control the shine my skin is prone to in certain areas
Jannette D.
Houston , TX
Great dupe for banana powder without it leaving too much yellow under your eyes.i recommend the vanilla for light to medium skin tones.ive used this product so many times and I love it and recommend to everyone
Heidi S.
Griffin, GA
Love, love, love! It goes on super smooth and does seem to brighten my face. Not shimmer - but somehow brighten. It lasts a long time, which is great since it's a loose powder and not that great for travel.
Marlie R.
These Besame powders are the bomb! They help with color correction and make your skin look flawless! Not to mention that they smell great! Also they do not cling to texture on dry skin so that is a major win!
Jessica C.
Brightening and lightly fragranced. It is finely milled and nearly impossible to get cake face when using it. I find the puff is nice to use, but I actually prefer a brush (later elf's powder brush).
Paola R.
Review for: French more...
This setting powder is amaze balls! It brightens up your face so much & smells good! It actually smells like vanilla which is super cool! It's such a small powder but really worth it!
Hillary N.
Saint Marys, PA
Review for: Besame Cosmetics Brightening Vanilla Face Powder 0.21 oz more...
This powder is great for setting and baking. It smells like vanilla which is nice. It has a matte finish. Looks very natural on your skin, I have combo skin and it works well for me. I only gave it four stars because it's pretty pricey with shipping.
Chelsey S.
Can this be used for baking? I've heard good things about it but no one has mentioned yet.
Kodi B.
Marlton, NJ
I really love the vintage approach to make up, but am not quite sure of all the applications for this. How are you ladies using it?
Katherine B.
Is this powder worth it?
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
It this REALLY brightening under the eyes? I'm looking for something to give me that BAM, in your face brightness.
Ann H.
Taylor, MI
Are these powders alright for all over the face or just highlighting and under eye? Thanks!