BY BÉSAME COSMETICS

An exclusive velvety soft face powder with a yellow tint that controls redness and leaves behind a delicate vanilla scent. Tone down redness, bring warmth to the complexion, and create a velvety soft, matte finish with Besame's French Vanilla Face Powder. Ideal for medium to dark skin, this powder leaves a subtle, vanilla fragrance, and it can be worn alone, over foundation to set, or just around the eyes to brighten up dark circles without caking or leaving behind residue. It is perfect for contouring and exclusive to Sephora. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Brightening Powders date back to the times of Marie Antoinette, a classic must-have in the makeup ritual. This product is gluten-free, formulated for sensitive skin, and it is not tested on animals. see more...

• Would you recommend this for someone with dry skin? Be the first to answer!
  • What color of this powder is good for light olive undertones?1 Answers
  • Are these powders alright for all over the face or just highlight...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Yadira C.
Fort Worth
Review for: Besame Cosmetics Brightening Vanilla Face Powder 0.21 oz more...
I got this in one of my Ipsy bags and I’m in love! It smells amazing and it leaves my face looking flawless all the time. It’s super easy to apply and it feels so luxurious when I put it on. I will definitely be buying again!!
Amanda L.
Review for: Violet Transparent more...
This is a beautiful powder, and it brightens the skin and makes you look flawless. The only thing is that it's pricey for the amount, and I wish it came in a larger container, but the container is cute. It's helpful that it comes with its own powder puff and a little plastic divider that keeps the loose powder from shaking out everywhere.
April R.
Hiwassee, VA
I absolutely love Besame. I have always had a good products from this brand. This powder is wonderful. I have dry skin and it doesn’t cling at all. It’s best to use only a little so you don’t get the white out effect. It also smells great. The container is small so you have to be careful getting the product out. The tint has a yellow tint to it, which is great to help conceal my rosacea.
Angie S.
Review for: Besame Cosmetics Brightening Vanilla Face Powder 0.21 oz more...
I love this brightening finishing powdered for many reasons: 1. It smells amazing! 2. It works beautifully on the skin to leave a nice soft finish on your face alone or on top of your foundation, and 3. It’s vintage inspired! I love vintage & incorporating it into my makeup makes me feel just a little bit more dolled up than if I were using a regular makeup routine.
Rebecca J.
Kent, OH
Really great product, my only complaint is that the price is a little steep for the amount of product you get. I do love the container that this comes in! Super cute and a great design
kristi w.
San Diego, CA
I love this powder! I bought the vanilla scented one. I read that it would help with redness but figured, eh it’s just a powder to put over foundation... what magic could it really do?
Well I’ll tell you! The slight yellow tone of this powder covers the redness of my skin perfectly. Color corrects, sets makeup, leaves skin soft and smells great!
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Review for: Besame Cosmetics Brightening Vanilla Face Powder 0.21 oz more...
This power looks great with my skin tone and smells JUST like vanilla!! I like it quite a bit.. BUT I have dry skin all year around so powders aren’t my strong makeup statements
Heather M.
La Mirada, CA
Besame Cosmetics Brightening Face Powder
This is a nice brighter but it’s not lasting it’s good for picture use it and take some pictures and refresh but it’s not for 6 hour hold
Chloe P.
It’s such a nice powder and I love how many shades and finishes they have. I have a vanilla powder and it really smells like vanilla and has a yellow tint that’s brightening. It is rather small for 22 dollars though, but the packaging is beautiful.
Corynn R.
Haverstraw, NY
Review for: Besame Cosmetics Brightening Vanilla Face Powder 0.21 oz more...
I love this powder but mostly for the scent. Vanilla is my favorite scent so it’s nice to have the calming scent all day. It’s also a nice little surprise for anyone that goes in for kisses...
Luzi S.
Me gustaría saber si este producto deja la piel acartonada... Es recomendable para piel grasosa y si el frasco realmente es una buena opción que no te haga batallar al usarlo
Ann H.
Taylor, MI
Are these powders alright for all over the face or just highlighting and under eye? Thanks!
Holly C.
Kingston, ON
How well does this brighten? I have super fair skin and am worried it won't show up.
Alyssa C.
Does it make your makeup look cake-y and/or show dryness in your face?
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
I saw this on a Korean site and was wondering what you think overall about this product?