BY BÉSAME COSMETICS

An exclusive velvety soft face powder with a yellow tint that controls redness and leaves behind a delicate vanilla scent. Tone down redness, bring warmth to the complexion, and create a velvety soft, matte finish with Besame's French Vanilla Face Powder. Ideal for medium to dark skin, this powder leaves a subtle, vanilla fragrance, and it can be worn alone, over foundation to set, or just around the eyes to brighten up dark circles without caking or leaving behind residue. It is perfect for contouring and exclusive to Sephora. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Brightening Powders date back to the times of Marie Antoinette, a classic must-have in the makeup ritual. This product is gluten-free, formulated for sensitive skin, and it is not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Sunniya M.
Denver
Review for: French more...
This is a nice product, if you want to brighten your complexion without resorting to shimmer highlighters or liquid luminzers. I was unsure if I wanted this, because I was concerned about flashback or ashy on my medium/deep golden complexion. I find it easy to apply and I love the travel size container it keeps the powder and puff separate, without the loose powder getting all over the place and the screw cap keeps it intact. What I don't like it the price point. Colored powders have been used for a long long time, especially in theater and TV.  Graftobian makes a huge container in French Vanilla for the same price point, its not as yellow but can be mixed w/ Graftobian Yellow powder and put in a little travel container and I can get the same result. The powder has a light vanilla scent to it which doesn't bother me but I prefer as little scent as possible in my makeup.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
Review for: Besame Cosmetics Brightening Vanilla Face Powder 0.21 oz more...
Just like with the lipstick from this line I was drawn to the packaging when it first came out so I got the color Vanilla. I am pretty pale and this color worked nicely on me and it made my face look fresh and bright throughout the day! It wasn’t too drying ok my skin either. I don’t use it a whole lot really more on special occasions but it is a great product with super cute packaging!
Jocelyn H.
Olive Branch, MS
Review for: Other more...
I got a variety pack with the vanilla brightening powder, the rose and the lavender. These did not work under the eyes for me. I do really like the vanilla as an all over setting powder. If I did repurchase one it would be that one. Also all of the powders smell like the title. It’s not strong but noticeable. If you are going to try one, go vanilla.
Yadira C.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Besame Cosmetics Brightening Vanilla Face Powder 0.21 oz more...
I got this in one of my Ipsy bags and I’m in love! It smells amazing and it leaves my face looking flawless all the time. It’s super easy to apply and it feels so luxurious when I put it on. I will definitely be buying again!!
Amanda L.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Review for: Violet Transparent more...
This is a beautiful powder, and it brightens the skin and makes you look flawless. The only thing is that it's pricey for the amount, and I wish it came in a larger container, but the container is cute. It's helpful that it comes with its own powder puff and a little plastic divider that keeps the loose powder from shaking out everywhere.
April R.
Hiwassee, VA
I absolutely love Besame. I have always had a good products from this brand. This powder is wonderful. I have dry skin and it doesn’t cling at all. It’s best to use only a little so you don’t get the white out effect. It also smells great. The container is small so you have to be careful getting the product out. The tint has a yellow tint to it, which is great to help conceal my rosacea.
kristi w.
San Diego, CA
I love this powder! I bought the vanilla scented one. I read that it would help with redness but figured, eh it’s just a powder to put over foundation... what magic could it really do?
Well I’ll tell you! The slight yellow tone of this powder covers the redness of my skin perfectly. Color corrects, sets makeup, leaves skin soft and smells great!
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Review for: Besame Cosmetics Brightening Vanilla Face Powder 0.21 oz more...
This power looks great with my skin tone and smells JUST like vanilla!! I like it quite a bit.. BUT I have dry skin all year around so powders aren’t my strong makeup statements
Chloe P.
It’s such a nice powder and I love how many shades and finishes they have. I have a vanilla powder and it really smells like vanilla and has a yellow tint that’s brightening. It is rather small for 22 dollars though, but the packaging is beautiful.
Mavis R.
Review for: Rose more...
First of all this smells amazing. The package is adorable and the product is to die for. I love all of besame a stuff but this is definitely one of the best. It’s a matte look but it’s almost natural. Like you just don’t have oil spots.
Luzi S.
Me gustaría saber si este producto deja la piel acartonada... Es recomendable para piel grasosa y si el frasco realmente es una buena opción que no te haga batallar al usarlo
Ann H.
Taylor, MI
Are these powders alright for all over the face or just highlighting and under eye? Thanks!
Holly C.
Kingston, ON
How well does this brighten? I have super fair skin and am worried it won't show up.
Alyssa C.
Does it make your makeup look cake-y and/or show dryness in your face?
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
I saw this on a Korean site and was wondering what you think overall about this product?