Besame Cosmetics Brightening Face Powder
Besame Cosmetics Brightening Face Powder
By Bésame Cosmetics
Chelsey S.

Can this be used for baking? I've heard good things about it but no one has mentioned yet.

Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Watertown, MA
1 year, 9 months ago
Yes it can be used for baking, in face I prefer it for baking because I feel like it's too bright for all over the face.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
1 year, 10 months ago
Yes! I got it just for that and have found many other uses for it to. I used it for an eye lift this morning worked wonders.
Yesenia V.
Yesenia V.
Lufkin
1 year, 10 months ago
Yes it can, I have used it before :)