BY BÉSAME COSMETICS

An exclusive velvety soft face powder with a yellow tint that controls redness and leaves behind a delicate vanilla scent. Tone down redness, bring warmth to the complexion, and create a velvety soft, matte finish with Besame's French Vanilla Face Powder. Ideal for medium to dark skin, this powder leaves a subtle, vanilla fragrance, and it can be worn alone, over foundation to set, or just around the eyes to brighten up dark circles without caking or leaving behind residue. It is perfect for contouring and exclusive to Sephora. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Brightening Powders date back to the times of Marie Antoinette, a classic must-have in the makeup ritual. This product is gluten-free, formulated for sensitive skin, and it is not tested on animals. see more...

• Would you recommend this for someone with dry skin? Be the first to answer!
  • What color of this powder is good for light olive undertones?1 Answers
  • Are these powders alright for all over the face or just highlight...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
April R.
Snowville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Besame. I have always had a good products from this brand. This powder is wonderful. I have dry skin and it doesn’t cling at all. It’s best to use only a little so you don’t get the white out effect. It also smells great. The container is small so you have to be careful getting the product out. The tint has a yellow tint to it, which is great to help conceal my rosacea.
Amanda L.
Review for: Violet Transparent
This is a beautiful powder, and it brightens the skin and makes you look flawless. The only thing is that it's pricey for the amount, and I wish it came in a larger container, but the container is cute. It's helpful that it comes with its own powder puff and a little plastic divider that keeps the loose powder from shaking out everywhere.
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
Review for: Besame Cosmetics Brightening Vanilla Face Powder 0.21 oz
This stuff is great. It brightens my face which gives me a glow and it has a vanilla smell to it and I love it. It was free for me because my friend gave it to me for a gift.
Chloe P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s such a nice powder and I love how many shades and finishes they have. I have a vanilla powder and it really smells like vanilla and has a yellow tint that’s brightening. It is rather small for 22 dollars though, but the packaging is beautiful.
Janell S.
Springfield, OR
I love this setting powder! The yellow tint works better for my skin tone than translucent setting powders do and the powder is velvety soft, blends beautifully, and smells amazing! I really like the vanilla rose setting powder and the violet setting powder by Besame as well and would definitely recommend giving them a try.
The formula works well for my combination skin type.
Jori H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super fair skin, and it's been a long quest to try and find a setting powder that doesn't make me look washed out or cakey. This has been my favorite find so far, along with the other two brightening powders from besame. It takes far less time to get the perfect look, and it's so much more natural looking than the other products I've tried. Love it.
Sherry P.
I got French Vanilla color but also got small samples of the other colors. Is great setting face powder.I can see it color corrects my skin and even it out tones, translucent power sets makeup natural. The other colors can brightens, and subtly highlights my skin.
Marina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best setting powder I've ever used. It is so soft and does brighten your skin slightly without being tinted. It also smells like vanilla, which I personally love. The container is great for travel because it's small and has a nice cover inside so the powder doesn't spill everywhere. It also conveniently holds a puff in case you don't have your brushes with you. One jar will last me about 5-6 months (using almost every day) which is awesome for the price.
Lizzi M.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently ran out of my vanilla brightening powder, and I'm still very upset about it. The first thing that draws you in, after the packaging, is how lovely the product smells. The powder is very fine, and sits really beautifully on the skin, and the scent is very light and pretty. I love Besame as a brand, and this product is just one of their best. My only real gripe is how small the containers are. I just want one big tub to last me a while lol
Jen K.
Dyer, IN
Review for: Besame Cosmetics Brightening Vanilla Face Powder 0.21 oz
This product was hyped up by many YouTubers I watch.  I was so disappointed when I tried this powder.  I didn't notice any brightening affect...  Now I'm just using it to set my concealer so I don't waste it.  If anything, I was hoping to smell the vanilla, but even that was a disappointment.  I wouldn't recommend this.
Chelsey S.
Can this be used for baking? I've heard good things about it but no one has mentioned yet.
Kodi B.
Marlton, NJ
I really love the vintage approach to make up, but am not quite sure of all the applications for this. How are you ladies using it?
Katherine B.
Is this powder worth it?
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
It this REALLY brightening under the eyes? I'm looking for something to give me that BAM, in your face brightness.
Angela W.
Overland Park, KS
What color of this powder is good for light olive undertones?