MakeupFace MakeupBlushes & BronzersBésame Cosmetics
Besame Cosmetics Boudoir Short Hair Contour Brush 525" L x 1" W x 125" D

Besame Cosmetics Boudoir Short Hair Contour Brush 5.25" L x 1" W x 1.25" D

by Bésame Cosmetics

A collectible brush with short bristles for applying cream makeup or powder. Buff on powder or contouring cream formulas with the easy-to use Boudoir Short Hair Contour Brush. This vanity brush features synthetic bristles, which seamlessly glide on your favorite contouring formulas with ease. Its handle design is inspired by makeup brushes used by top makeup artists during the 1930s, and it's ultra-soft and easy to clean. Besame brushes are designed to bring back glamour and luxury to the process of creating your look they make expert application effortless. Designed to buff powder or cream with the finest synthetic hair, it blends color with ease and glides seamlessly onto the skin. The handle is designed to resemble brushes available to Hollywood makeup artists during the 1930s. It is easy to grasp, comfortable, and well balanced in your hand. Wash hair only in warm, soapy water as needed and air dry. Unbelievably soft, this superior synthetic fiber hair feels like silk on the skin. The feel is addictive, and the smoothness of the finish it leaves behind is breathtaking. This brush is cruelty-free.

I'm always adding to my brush collection, and I want to know if it is a "must-have?"
Start your review of Besame Cosmetics Boudoir Short Hair Contour Brush 5.25" L x 1" W x 1.25" D!
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Besame Cosmetics Boudoir Short Hair Contour Brush 5.25" L x 1" W x 1.25" D uploaded by Darlene H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this Besame Cosmetics Budoir Short Hair Contour Brush. It makes blending face makeup so easy. It is really soft. Fits nice in your hand. Washing is average.
Angelica B.
Burbank, CA
This is the best brush for contouring since it’s shaped for your cheekbone! I have one issue with it which is ; how do you clean this ?? I don’t know exactly how to disinfect this brush.
Madison J.
Oklahoma City, OK
This brush can be used for anything on your face! I use it for my foundation and for blending in my bronzer. It is such a virtual brush that it is worth the price!