Besame Cosmetics Alluring Eye Shadow uploaded by Holly D.

BY BÉSAME COSMETICS

An exclusive collection of lipsticks to celebrate Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs' 80th anniversary a special collaboration with Disney. To celebrate the 80th anniversary of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Besame has collaborated with Disney to create this exclusive collection, inspired by the original artwork and color palette of this iconic film. Through extensive and careful research, Besame has painstakingly hand selected and matched the colors from the original color palette provided by Disney's Ink and Paint Department to bring you a beautiful and authentic recreation of the colors from the classic 1937 film. Experience the truly timeless and stunning beauty of the original animation in a brand new way. Offering full-coverage, a satin, matte finish, and long-lasting wear, you can choose from Snow White Red, a subdued, neutral red, Love's First Kiss, a medium-intensity, soft pink, and One Bite, a delicious deep cocoa with a violet-mauve undertone. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Besame Cosmetics Alluring Eye Shadow
  • "I loved this is so creamy and very pigmented, its not as pricey as i thought it be and is long lasting " in 4 reviews
Ingrid G.
Santa Ana, CA
I usually use one of their lighter shades to use I as a base for my eyeshadow. I love the lighter shades so much I would recommend you guys cause they are so pigmented. I would but most of the eyeshadow. I love the container it's o pretty.
LeeAnn B.
Besame Eye Shadow is wonderful. The colors last all day. It goes on smooth and feels great. The container is beautiful, too. All of the Besame products are beautiful and functional. Makes you feel glamorous using them.
Nallely W.
Laredo, TX
This product really works and help's me with my dark circles also helps me cover up all my dark spots and leaving my face looking beautiful and natural. No need of setting sray with this product
Holly D.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product it really does help take dark circles away from the eyes and makes a good setting powder so you won't need spray. It's light and doesn't feel like cake type makeup. I have one in each color since on the site the refills are no longer available. I would say the best one is the med and violet colors but I have dark and light for contour also. The packaging is quite lovely and makes makeup feel more lux.
Emma S.
San Diego, CA
Besame is hands down one of my favorite makeup brands. Their timeless glamour mixed with the quality of their products is a winning combination. This eyeshadow is buttery, smooth, and so beautiful to look at. I always feel like a silver screen siren when wearing it!
Charli G.
Besame makes beautiful products and packaging. Their shadows are beautiful & apply like a dream. They blend so easily, which I. Don't know about you but I have no patience for shadows that take forever to blend!
Eimy (EC-1666 P.
I have two of these shadows and love. The small compact is so attractive and pretty, and very vintage look. The formula is as smooth and creamy, that are easy to aplly, build and mix. They last extremely well
maribella r.
Harvey, IL
Honestly I give this product all the stars there is ! Pigmentation is incredible , a little goes a long way ! Super easy to work with , blends super nice ! Really recommend this eyeshadow !
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
Besame is one of my favorite products. It goes on buttery smooth and smells amazing. I would recommend this to others and would buy again. I use this product every other day.
Vianna F.
N Charleston, SC
I'm so sorry I don't know if you're not trying it but it's okay cool I lol I don't want to talk about you but you mentally liked it but I didn't want it that lol no I don't want to see it e you have to see
Denise C.
Roma, TX
Does it work? Like does it really work?
Anthony V.
San Antonio, TX
Is it creamy or powder?
Carly S.
Portage, PA
How is this alluring eye shadow? Does the eyeshadow last?
Alye E.
Where would you buy this?
Courtney H.
Wollongong
Does anyone have this and have any pictures of it on?