Besame Cosmetics Alluring Eye Shadow uploaded by Holly D.

BY BÉSAME COSMETICS

Emma S.
La Habra, CA
Besame is hands down one of my favorite makeup brands. Their timeless glamour mixed with the quality of their products is a winning combination. This eyeshadow is buttery, smooth, and so beautiful to look at. I always feel like a silver screen siren when wearing it!
Makayla B.
This product is amazing . It's super pigmented and lasts all day without having to re apply . I've used this product several times without having to re purchase . I will definitely purchase again when I use it all.
Charli G.
Besame makes beautiful products and packaging. Their shadows are beautiful & apply like a dream. They blend so easily, which I. Don't know about you but I have no patience for shadows that take forever to blend!
Eimy (EC-1666 P.
I have two of these shadows and love. The small compact is so attractive and pretty, and very vintage look. The formula is as smooth and creamy, that are easy to aplly, build and mix. They last extremely well
Vianna F.
N Charleston, SC
I'm so sorry I don't know if you're not trying it but it's okay cool I lol I don't want to talk about you but you mentally liked it but I didn't want it that lol no I don't want to see it e you have to see
maribella r.
Harvey, IL
Honestly I give this product all the stars there is ! Pigmentation is incredible , a little goes a long way ! Super easy to work with , blends super nice ! Really recommend this eyeshadow !
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
Besame is one of my favorite products. It goes on buttery smooth and smells amazing. I would recommend this to others and would buy again. I use this product every other day.
Adriana V.
Canoga park, Ca
Definitely have to agree with the other reviews. It's super affordable and easy to work with. The pigmentation is great and the colors are easy to blend
Samantha D.
Glendale, AZ
Really beautiful color. So in love with this brand and color. Very easy to apply and I will be a repeating user. My absolute favorite.
Jeanelle h.
Newark, NJ
I love the compact the design is so cute lol 😂 over all this product stayed for about 5 hours which is pretty good without any primer
Denise C.
Roma, TX
Does it work? Like does it really work?
Anthony V.
San Antonio, TX
Is it creamy or powder?
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this alluring eye shadow? Does the eyeshadow last?
Alye E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where would you buy this?
Courtney H.
Wollongong
Does anyone have this and have any pictures of it on?